Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

Hi

Looking for a little help as trawled this thread and the previous one, until boredom set in

I have 1.3.8 and have had a previous version of base feeder installed and working fine for several months

However, now getting errors due top lack of "Availability" being shown on my products

I realise I need to upgrade this add-on as new version now includes this attribute, however I have uploaded the new files to the site and am getting a little stuck with what I have to do with the SQL database stuff.

The previous version was done by a chap that new what he was doing, but I think at last check he is now in a tent outside St Pauls!!!

I am trying to get this sorted, but have now spent way too long staring dumbly at my PC

I gather I need to un-install the previous SQL stuff before installing the new?? But I don't know what to do

Any pointers Please!

www.mobiles2gaming.com

Mike

Plugin Contributions

and am getting a little stuck with what I have to do with the SQL database stuff.
    First, figure out what version you are currently using and run the uninstall SQL patch that came with it. Then run the install patch that comes with the current version.

To run these patches, login to your admin and go to tools/install SQL patches. Open the patch in a PLAIN text editor such as notepad++. Copy and paste the contents in the box and click "send". Make sure you have no spaces at the beginning or the end of the contents.

Plugin Contributions

Default ability to include/exclude products marked "out of stock"

I am using latest version of this software and zen v1.3.9h.

I would like to be able to include/exclude products marked "out of stock" in my products feed - is this possible?

Its just that it seems pointless to include products that are out of stock.

I cant see any obvious settings in feeds config.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    First, figure out what version you are currently using and run the uninstall SQL patch that came with it. Then run the install patch that comes with the current version.

To run these patches, login to your admin and go to tools/install SQL patches. Open the patch in a PLAIN text editor such as notepad++. Copy and paste the contents in the box and click "send". Make sure you have no spaces at the beginning or the end of the contents.
    Many Thanks

Got it creating file and I am able to up-load, but the file seems to be corrupted somehow, when I click on the file to look at it in raw form in a web page I get the following quote

"This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2122 at column 67: EntityRef: expecting ';'
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error."

I get the same error message from Google Merchant account and it says that only 106 of 107 have been added, although my feed should be 1300 products

It also tells me that I am missing the "Availability" attribute still, which was the whole point of upgrading the Add-on and I thought this version now included

Has anybody got any ideas??

Mike
    mobiles2gaming.com

Plugin Contributions

Sometimes it takes going back through a bunch of the sql updates. Never hurts to run previous ones again and then you might pick up what is needed. If I remember correctly there was a major change back towards 10 to 11 or in 11.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I've got zen cart 1.3.9h and google merchant 1.4.9 with the update_1_12_4.sql patch. I've tried hard to find the answers on my own before I post. Basically it's not generating the xml file, the latest thing I'm seeing in the popup box is:

Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    2 skipped due to user restrictions
    3 skipped due to user restrictions
    (repeats for every product)

I can't find anywhere what the user restrictions has to do with. I have a google merchant account, I'm signed into it, I've submitted the feed name in google merchant.

One interesting thing: I use easy populate, and when I downloaded the froogle file with this and opened it in notepad, all my product url's are https instead of http, but I only use https for login and checkout. Why would it be doing this, and is this causing problems?

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    Sometimes it takes going back through a bunch of the sql updates. Never hurts to run previous ones again and then you might pick up what is needed. If I remember correctly there was a major change back towards 10 to 11 or in 11.
    So when we've installed the latest version do we still need to install all the previous patches? I thought only the latest....

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I uninstalled google merchant and installed again, now I'm not getting the above error, but it's not creating the whole xml feel file, just basically the header as you can see here.

I'm still wondering if it's creating https links instead of http like the easy populate frugal file does.

This is what is in the pop up window:

Feed file - /home6/blackor1/public_html/store/feed/google/domain_products_en.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    id: 2, price: 32, description length: 271 - including - success
    id: 3, price: 29, description length: 121 - including - success
    etc. for all products.

When I click upload, it uploaded, but just the header apparently, no products were installed. It's probably something in the configuration of my cart settings. Anyone recognize this problem? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind all of the above, I downloaded the file from the feed/google folder and it seems to be right. Now I'll just have to add the extra attributes I need and then see if I can upload it. So I should be good for now!

Plugin Contributions

Numinix have released a version for zencart 1.5 will there sql unistall remove torvista's fix posted on page 32.
    Cheers
    What ever your doing remember to KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid )

Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast