Thread: New Template

Plugin Contributions

Default New Template

I am looking to add a new template to my site. I extracted two templates to my page and neither work. They both show a blank page. What could I be doing wrong? Also, on the classic regular template it is really odd there are huge buttons under the products I tried deleting these buttons in my control panel but they are still there. Can someone help with either question? Please, there really needs to be live help with this store! Thanks in advance!
    Here is my store so you can see what I am talking about with these huge buttons that look bad and take over! It says go to products description.

http://juliasorganicthings.com/Shopping/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Template

Somehow, you've set the width of go_to_prod_button to 266px. Try using the Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit to search for 266 to find the file.

What templates did you install, and how ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I still cant find how to change that size. It's not showing me anything when I search for it but the who's online key. The templates were Abby and Emeralda. I found them on a zen site. I installed in my control panel and they installed but they come up blank when I update them.

Plugin Contributions

I think I figured out the problem it looks like that button is not in my files. How is it there then? What can I do about that? The templates I placed in the main directory. They do not work at all. Like I said it shows there are templates to choose from now but it wont let me choose either without having a blank screen. Can you walk me through loading these templates?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JuliasOrganicThings View Post
    I think I figured out the problem it looks like that button is not in my files. How is it there then? What can I do about that? The templates I placed in the main directory. They do not work at all. Like I said it shows there are templates to choose from now but it wont let me choose either without having a blank screen. Can you walk me through loading these templates?
    When you say you placed the templates in the main directory, what are you talking about? Specifically what path? And, when you uploaded them, what did you upload? Just the template folder itself?

To install a template, you must upload the entire includes folder to the root of your shop. In this case, the root would be your /shopping folder.