Hello everyone!

I've just moved a ZC 1.3.8a to a new server, following the instructions in this tutorial.

There are 3 languages available for this particular shop: English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. After all the steps are done, I can place test orders in English without any problem. But when I order using T. Chinese or S. Chinese, after clicking the "Confirm Order" button on the checkout_confirmation page, I land on a checkout_process page that contains nothing but two pound signs (# #). Viewing page source shows the same two pound signs in the codes and nothing else.

- I tried using the /local/configure.php method but did not see any errors.
- I re-downloaded everything from the old server and re-uploaded to the new server, same result. (Cyberduck shows no errors.)
- Both customer and admin receive the order confirmation emails, even though the checkout_process page doesn't work.
- Orders show up just fine in the admin panel.

Where should I look next? Where have I likely messed up during the move? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Keywords: moving server, server move, blank page, pound symbols, , number sign, number symbol, checkout problem, UTF-8, Chinese language