O.k., I will try to explain all of this as clearly as possible so as not confuse things. Here is my situation. I currently operate a e-commerce site (www.customreflection.com) and I would like to start another e-commerce site (www.ineedmorebiz.com). Currently, my site is hosted on HostGator with the Business Plan which includes a Static IP address and Private SSL. Apparently, I can not use the same account to share the cpanel, SSL, etc... So, I must have another account to accomplish this.

I am not a pro at this stuff like some of you guys, so I am not interested in completely redoing another site. I want to copy my existing site to this new domain and just edit it a bit. However, I do not want to risk goofing up my other site either, so I want to make sure to do this the right way.

I have read the instructions "I want to move my Zen Cart installation to another host or a different server" at https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100 and I believe that most of this is what I need to do but I have some questions...

1) Are these the correct instructions for my need?
2) Once I copy this to the other Host, can that cause any issues with my existing site?
3) I am running Zencart 1.3.8a, after I copy the site over, should I go ahead and upgrade to the current 1.3.9h for that site? Is it really necessary? I have never upgraded because I am not that confident in doing that...
4) After I copy it over to the new Host, what specifically do I need to edit to get this to line up with the new domain while not messing anything up with the old one. Remember, I will continue operating the other one...
5) Should I anticipate any issues with mods that I have installed? Or since it's the same version should I be o.k.? If I choose to upgrade, can that effect some of my mods? I have column-grid product view and a few others...
6) Anything else I should look out for or be cautious about?

FYI, I am running 1.3.8a, and break it down dummy style for me as I am self taught on all this stuff.

Sorry for the novel, but I want to be as clear and complete as possible. Thank you in advance for your help, you guys have always been great!