Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion paypal express COUPON % - errore 10419 v1.3.7

salve, scusate se scrivo in italiano poi vedo di fare una traduzione inglese. non ho trovato soluzione sul forum.

Da tempo ho installato paypal express sulla mia versione 1.3.7.
    il coupon % inviato ai clienti, che sul sito viene dedotto, non viene conteggiato subito, nella pagina paypal express, ma viene conteggiato solo se si conferma il pagamento(MOLTI CLIENTI SI BLOCCANO ALLORA e non fanno ordine). Mentre funziona perfettamente se si paga con PayPal IPN che viene usato da chi ha un conto PayPal registrato.

Ho contattato paypal e mi dice quanto segue:
    l'errore API restituito al Carrello dal server PayPal e' causato dal fatto che il reindirizzamento verso l'URL del server PayPal per la chiamata DoExpressCheckoutPayment e' mancante di un valore obbligatorio, il PayerID che non viene appeso dal Carrello e quindi non inizializzato. Il sistema non sa chi e' l'acquirente quindi perde il flow di pagamento e restituisce tale errore a video e via API al server del sito.

Qui il dettagli dell'errore 10419 API >> https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c...nvp_errorcodes

Se il Carrello viene gestito dal Partner, ti invito a contattare direttamente l'Assistenza Dedicata di tale Produttore in quanto l'applicativo software e' supportato direttamente dal Produttore dello stesso, nel tuo caso mi sembra di aver individuato sia ZenCart.

Sapete per favore indicarmi dove agire? Grazie

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, sorry if I write in Italian, then I do an English translation. I have not found a solution on the forum.

For some time I installed paypal express on my 1.3.7 version.
    % coupon sent to customers, which is deducted on the site, not counted immediately, paypal express on the page, but is counted only if the payment is confirmed (SO MANY CUSTOMERS BLOCK and make no order). While it works perfectly if you pay with PayPal IPN, which is used by those who have a PayPal account registered.

I contacted paypal and told me the following:
    the API error returned by the server to the PayPal Shopping Cart and 'caused by the fact that the redirection to the URL of the server called PayPal and DoExpressCheckoutPayment' missing a required value, the PayerID that is hung from the cart and then not initialized. The system does not know who and 'then the buyer loses the flow of payments and returns this error on screen and via API to your site server.

Here the details of the API 10419>>

If the cart is operated by the partners, I invite you to contact the manufacturer of the Dedicated Service as the application software and 'supported directly by the manufacturer of the same in your case I think I have identified is ZenCart.

Do you know please tell me where to act? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: paypal express COUPON % - errore 10419

1.3.7 version.
    Hello,

You need to upgrade your Zen Cart immediately. The version you are using is vulnerable to serious security flaws and there have been numerous improvements to coupon and discount handling.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Correct. Upgrade to the latest version of Zen Cart. The problem is fixed in the latest version.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Hello,

You need to upgrade your Zen Cart immediately. The version you are using is vulnerable to serious security flaws and there have been numerous improvements to coupon and discount handling.

Thanks ! I wanted to update the version below. At first when I configured fortunately I adopted a system difficult to capture.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Correct. Upgrade to the latest version of Zen Cart. The problem is fixed in the latest version.

So I can not do anything for your version 1.3.7 ? thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adelefr View Post
    So I can not do anything for your version 1.3.7 ? thanks
    Nessuno sa indicarmi se si riesce ad inserire o correggere qualche file nella versione 1.3.7, per inserire il PAYERID = id

Grazie

No one knows how to tell if you can add or correct some files in version 1.3.7, to insert the id = PAYERID

thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

There were bugs in the v1.3.7 version related to the type of transaction where you're getting an error.
    v1.3.7 was released in 2006. That's 5 years ago. There have been hundreds of fixes discussed, and solutions posted, as well as new versions released, since then.
    Upgrading to the latest version is the fastest, smartest, safest, and most efficient solution to your problem.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    There were bugs in the v1.3.7 version related to the type of transaction where you're getting an error.
    v1.3.7 was released in 2006. That's 5 years ago. There have been hundreds of fixes discussed, and solutions posted, as well as new versions released, since then.
    Upgrading to the latest version is the fastest, smartest, safest, and most efficient solution to your problem.

Thank you! Sorry, but I have been absent. So I need to update the version to 1.3.7 (latest Italy in 2008), the new version 1.3.9 H. But I have to completely reinstall or can I only update after downloading the files? Save the template and my stock.

thanks

Grazie! scusate, ma sono stata assente. Quindi devo aggiornare la versione da 1.3.7 (ultima Italia nel 2008), nella nuova versione 1.3.9 H. Ma la devo reinstallare completamente o dopo averla scaricata posso aggiornare solo i file? Savlare il magazzino ed il template mio.

Grazie

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: paypal express COUPON % - errore 10419 v1.3.7

Thanks for the reply! But the Italian version is made for a new installation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast