Plugin Contributions

help question Communication problem hotkey PayPal Express

Salve, ho risolto il problema coupon per paypal express, trovato soluzione in questo forum.

Sono giorni però che cerco e provo senza soluzione per il problema tasto cassa veloce per utenti che non vogliono fare registrazione e pagare con cassa veloce. Se sono registrati e usano il modulo paypal express invece funziona.
    Fino ad un paio di mesi fa funzionava. Ora sto perdendo molti ordini. quando il cliente seleziona il prodotto e preme il tasto paypal express, a volte gli indica errore e che deve registrarsi o selezionare altro metodo pagamento, spesso viene indirizzato alla pagina paypal con i campi vuoti come qui:

Riepilogo dell'ordine
    Descrizioni

1. Acquisto attuale
    Potrai rivedere i dettagli dell'ordine prima di pagare.

Sembra che qualsiasi modifica per qualsiasi versione di zencart, faccia perdere spesso i Payer ID. Dove posso intervenire per risolvere il mio problema urgente per versione 1.3.7. che era l'ultima in Italia alla fine di cembre 2008?

Grazie

---------------------------

Hi, I solved the problem coupons for paypal express, found a solution in this forum.

These are days that I try and try but no solution to the problem fast cash button for users who do not want to register and pay with cash fast. If you are registered and use the paypal express module does work.
    Until a couple of months ago it worked. Now I'm losing a lot of orders. when the customer selects a product and press the paypal express, sometimes shows error and must register or select another payment method, is often directed to the paypal page with blank fields like this:

Summary of the order
    Descriptions

1. Buy now
    You can review the details of the order before paying.

It seems that any change to any version of zencart, often face losing Payer ID. Where can I do to solve my immediate problem for version 1.3.7. that was last in Italy at the end of December 2008?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Communication problem hotkey PayPal Express

There have been MANY fixes to PayPal-related issues since v1.3.7.1.
    You need to upgrade.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

grazie per la risposta, il mio aggiornamento comporta molto tempo. Avevo strutturato il sito in maniera complicata e laboriosa. PayPal dice che manca l'ID Payer. Posso postare una parte del modulo paypawpp.php (per favore...dirmi quale) sapete dirmi dove intervenire? Perchè fino a un mese fa funzionava. Grazie

----------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the answer, my update involves a lot of time. I structured the site in a complicated and laborious. PayPal says it lacks the Payer ID. I post the form paypawpp.php (please tell me what ...) can you tell me where to intervene? Why it worked until a month ago. thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adelefr View Post
    Why it worked until a month ago.
    I have no idea.

You are using a very old version with known security vulnerabilities.
    Perhaps your site has been compromised?
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...ing_From_Hacks

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.