When I was creating a Quick View for the product listing page I managed to create a way to upload a products additional images via the admin > product page.

I included a few images so you can see what I mean, Just wondering if this is something that the zen community would value as an add-on?

This is what the new ADD PRODUCT page looks like

Clicking on the Add Additional Image (1) link and so on open a div to upload image. See Image below

The Admin Product Preview page shows file upload success at the top and all additional images at bottom. See image below

After clicking update and returning to the Admin Add Product Page you will now see the image names that are stored in you database and you can over-ride or delete them just like you would the main image. See image below

If you notice I still use the ZEN image name structure this way no other code on the catalog side has to be altered.

Although It gives you the ability to add those additional images elsewhere by pulling the from your database like I did for my Quick View function on my product listing page. See image below

Let me know what you think and if this would be a good add-on?