Plugin Contributions

Default Sometimes return from payment fails -pxpay

Im getting some failed returns from the credit card payments made off site. Its an intermittent fault I have never been able to replicate myself. A family Member set it up for me so I will get in touch with them as well.

My error log comes up with (
    PHP Fatal error: Class 'dps_pxpay' not found in *address of file* on line 44

Line 44 is
    $dpspxpay = new dps_pxpay();

Is this possibly the problem.

Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sometimes return from payment fails

That error says the php file which defines dps_pxpay is not included when the payment returns. Find the file which defines that class, then look for the line that calls that file.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sometimes return from payment fails -pxpay

I'm having a similar problem but this happens every time. The payment is being processed and then the order is not being recorded in the shop. Two different shops (1.3.9h and 1.3.9d) moved to a new server running PHP 5.3.8

PHP Fatal error: Class 'dps_pxpay' not found in /home/...url.../shop/dps_pxpay_result_handler.php on line 44

PHP Fatal error: Class 'queryFactory' not found in /home/...url.../shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 55

The files that define both these classes are exactly where they are meant to be. I am pretty stuck!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sometimes return from payment fails -pxpay

I have managed to get the orders working. The length of the URL seemed to be a problem. DPS success urls are long... up to 3000 characters.

I found that if I reduce the url so that the longest parameter is 512 characters or lower, it redirects ok but the order wasn't recording because it didn't receive the whole parameter.

I checked the php config on my server and identified this setting...

suhosin.get.max_value_length 512

Once I changed that to a higher value, everything started working.

However... the error log still shows

[12-Jan-2012 14:39:00] PHP Fatal error: Class 'dps_pxpay' not found in /home/.... /dps_pxpay_result_handler.php on line 46
    [12-Jan-2012 14:39:00] PHP Fatal error: Class 'queryFactory' not found in /home/.... /includes/functions/sessions.php on line 55