Plugin Contributions

help question Discount coupon tied to individual products

Zen version = 1.3.9d

We are using the Jrox Jam affiliate system incorporated into our site. along with a tiered pricing module incorporated into our Zen cart...

What we want to do is tie a discount code to an individual product. We would love to have this product hidden from the general public yet view-able to our affiliates and their customers.

We want to offer our affiliates, on certain products, commissions when someone in their down-line buys a product from us, this is no problem as the Jam affiliate system does this and tracks it automatically...

We also want to offer the down-line customer a discount when they buy a specific product, and not have that discount be applied to the entire order. There might be instances when multiple product have different valued discounts

Right now we can only apply The discount by using the Zen coupon admin and setting up a coupon code which will be given to the affiliates... the problem is that the coupon code is non product specific and it is order total not product specific... and it can be passed around by word of mouth...

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help afforded...
    Koifarmer

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount coupon tied to individual products

Hello,

I realise this thread is a good few months old, but I would also like to know if this is possible. I can see how the coupon is applied to the entire shopping cart but don't see that its possible to apply it to specific products.

Regards,
    Stephen

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount coupon tied to individual products

Once you have created your coupon, click on the Restrictions button, and you'll be able to set it to only apply to specific categories or products.