Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Can't Access Admin Panel?

Hi

For some reason I cannot get into my admin panel. I have 3 admin accounts and none of them seem to work.

I tried resending the passwords, but none of the three accounts receive emails.

I then tried going through phpmyadmin and manually adding a new account.

I even tried adding a completely new account with this code

Code:
    INSERT INTO admin (admin_name, admin_email, admin_pass, admin_level) 
    VALUES ('Admin2', 'zcadmin@localhost', 'ADMIN', 1);

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't Access Admin Panel?

All kinds of questions are raised from your post:
    - WHEN did this suddenly start happening?
    - What version of Zen Cart?
    - What addons do you have?
    - What exact symptoms are you experiencing? Any error messages? if so, what?
    - Who's your hosting company
    - What's been changed on your server recently (even things you don't know about)
    - What updates have you made to the site recently ("recently" is defined as "somewhere close to the time these problems started manifesting, or since the problem did NOT last exist")
    - And anything else asked in the Posting Tips box shown on the next page when you click the Reply button below.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

1.3.9h
    No recent addons
    The site is heavily customised with addons and theme edits, nothing in the past month
    http://www.intelligentworkshoptools.co.uk
    Host is Clook. I don't think this is a hosting issues as other ZC installs on my server are working
    Problem was noticed today

To the best of my knowledge, nothing has been changed or altered since the last time I logged in, about 5 days ago.

When I enter the login details, it just bounces back to the same screen. Does not give any errors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and make sure you're not running in Private Browsing mode.

If that doesn't work then you've got yourself a sessions problem. Try here: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=281

If that doesn't work then you've got something busted on your site. Go here and undo the customisations that broke your site: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Thanks

I've been going around and around on this and I still can't get in. To my knowledge nothing has been altered on the site for well over a month. I've also now noticed that the store itself is acting odd. It won't let me put items in the basket. Just comes up with "Your Shopping Cart is Empty"

I've tried following the steps on the Diagnosing Obscure Issues page but getting no where.

Any further ideas?

Plugin Contributions

I should note that my host looked into it extensively and restored from the earliest backup they have and couldn't fix it.

Plugin Contributions

Do you have a backup from prior to the beginning of the problems? If so, you should compare the files in that backup with the files in your store using a tool such as winmerge. It's beginning to sound like you've been hacked.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

we went back to the the 2nd dec and restored that back up, but the problem was the same. I don't have a backup prior to that, only my working test directory (which I've spent the past week analysing).

I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to trash the install somehow?

Do we think this is likely to be an SQL issue or a PHP\Style issue?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

As I said before, if information isn't remembered from page to page then you have a PHP sessions problem.

Plugin Contributions

I am also having problems accessing my admin panel since upgrading to 1.5

I am also hosting with Clook.

I have turned my SSL off
    I have cleared all cookies and history

When I enter my username and password it just refreshes the login page but doesnt give me any error message.

If I enter a wrong username and password I get an error message.

my site is at www.digicig.eu/zc_admin

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast