Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362
Results 3,611 to 3,612 of 3612
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Might want to confirm the version of your includes/functions/functions_prices.php file against a new or original 1.5.8 version. Line numbers are not aligning at least with: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...ons_prices.php

Further I'm not yet seeing in that version of the file where an empty string would make its way back. I didn't do a comparison though between the v158 branch and the v1.5.8 breaks with also knowing that there was a sub version issued.

While I've found some other Zen Cart functions that don't handle a missing record sufficiently, this area may be one of them, but I don't really see how either tool could cause the described issue of the database field contains information on the correct format.
    File version is * @version $Id: Scott C Wilson 2022 May 26 Modified in v1.5.8-alpha $ and it's the original installed file, untouched for over a year. File comparison with stock fresh file from 1.5.8 is identical. The one you posted that didn't line up is 1.5.8a.

The 1.5.8a file has a few code differences from 1.5.8.

Noting also that the what caught my attention originally is how slow the admin is. Front end is fast and fine.

I switched to the 1.5.8a file which seems to stop the logged error... However, the admin remains slow.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

I am doing a clean install of 2.0.0 and my old 1.5.7c (thought it was d but that is wrong lol). I have the following KEYS listed in the database. Do I need to remove these before upgrading? I would rather get this all working right and just installing a new EP after.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-05-03 130839.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  15.5 KB