Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Class 'queryFactory' not found on v1.3.9f

My system is upgraded from v1.3.8a to v1.3.9f on a php v5.3.2 server, and I keep receveing such error message when a new order comes in:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'queryFactory' not found in /shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 55

$db = new queryFactory();
    $db->connect(DB_SERVER, DB_SERVER_USERNAME, DB_SERVER_PASSWORD, DB_DATABASE, USE_PCONNECT, false);

Most posts I've found are related to an old version of ZenCart on php v5.2+, and I don't know how to fix on v1.3.9f

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Class 'queryFactory' not found on v1.3.9f

Evidently you're missing an important file from your site: /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php
    And, if you're missing that file, that almost certainly means you're also missing several others.

THE MOST COMMON cause of "not found" errors, is that a required file is missing from the server, or is damaged. And that's often a result of using weak FTP programs or experiencing timeouts while uploading via FTP.

Double-check every file to make sure it uploaded properly.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks,
    /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php is there, and I'll upload again to see if it helps.
    Last edited by siliconbug; 11 Oct 2010 at 08:22 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Problem exists...and I notice that it only happens when a customer uses paypal to finish the order. I'll upload payment modules again to see if it helps.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by siliconbug View Post
    I keep receveing such error message when a new order comes in:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'queryFactory' not found in /shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 55
    Um, what do you mean by "keep receiving"? How exactly are you "receiving" those messages?
    Quote Originally Posted by siliconbug View Post
    I notice that it only happens when a customer uses paypal to finish the order.
    Which PayPal module, and why?
    If you're using "Website Payments Standard", why? Using Express Checkout is much more reliable, and less prone to errors.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

When a customer places an order and pays via Paypal (Standard), the error message will be generated.

However, the payment still goes through, and the order is completed.

I'll switch to Paypal Express and keep watching.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

"generated" ... as in "displayed on the screen"? if so, where on the screen?
    or do you mean "delivered to you in an envelope by the postman"?
    or something else?

Plugin Contributions

The error message is generated by enable_error_logging.php

My paypal account shows I get the money, and the admin page of ZenCart shows the order details correctly. (Maybe there's something I miss)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

So it's not actually hurting any transactions or breaking any customer interactions on the site?

Has it persisted with Express Checkout? (I expect it will *not* continue after switching to the EC module, which is more contemporary and fits better into the flow of checkout).

Plugin Contributions

No, all transactions still runs smoothly.

BTW, I also notice that I get that same error message when I run Google base feeder v1.8.2 (hit the "confirm" button in the page to generate a new XML file).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast