Plugin Contributions

Default Difficulty removing missing sideboxes in admin.

I had the wpoz module to have Wordpress onboard but when I upgraded, the module is far too broken to continue to use, so I deleted it all. Sadly, now I can't seem to get rid of the sideboxes in the admin Layout Boxes Controller.

I have switched templates and they do not appear in the other template's admin...

Can anyone tell me where to look to find the entry that is creating these boxes so I can get rid of them?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Difficulty removing sideboxes in core admin.

Okay, I've found the entries in the DB, I've deleted them, and hopefully that's the end of that.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

There's a delete option which appears when you click on a sidebox that has the red "MISSING" text shown on it. The link only appears in those cases. And clicking it deletes the entry from the database, as you say you've done. Albeit much safer than messing with raw database data ;)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    There's a delete option which appears when you click on a sidebox that has the red "MISSING" text shown on it. The link only appears in those cases. And clicking it deletes the entry from the database, as you say you've done. Albeit much safer than messing with raw database data ;)
    Each of the entries were highlit in red and definitely marked "missing", so am I correct in assuming that I simply missed seeing the delete button and not some files?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Each of the items in the list comes from the list of files on your server.
    If a file has been in the list but is no longer on the server, it will be highlighted and marked as missing, and a delete button will appear. Clicking the delete button will remove it from the database memory so that it no longer shows on the list.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.