http://avianoutfitters.com
ZC Version 1.3.8a

Today I followed the easy instructions on how to upgrade our module Advanced Shipper from 3.8.1 to their new 5.0. All seemed to go well -- it appears under Modules/Shipping and says everything is up to date, yet when I go to Modules/Advanced Shipper Config I get a blank page with the error message below. I know Ceon is supposed to support their own product, but the guy is in the hospital so their support is down. Can anyone give me an idea of what I need to do to get the shipping running? There was an extra admin file to upload for version 1.3.x which I uploaded. Your mercy & advice would be greatly appreciated.

1054 Unknown column 'asmc.enabled' in 'field list'
in:
[ select asmc.method, asmc.enabled, asmc.select_products, asmc.availability_scheduling, asmc.once_only_start_datetime, asmc.once_only_end_datetime, asmc.availability_recurring_mode, asmc.availability_weekly_start_day, asmc.availability_weekly_start_time, asmc.availability_weekly_cutoff_day, asmc.availability_weekly_cutoff_time, asmc.usage_limit, asmc.once_only_shipping_datetime, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_scheduling, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_show_num_weeks, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_regular_weekday_day, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_regular_weekday_time from zen_advshipper_method_configs asmc where asmc.config_id = '1' order by asmc.method limit 0, 20]