Plugin Contributions

Default 1054 Unknown column 'asmc.enabled' in 'field list' -- Advanced Shipper

http://avianoutfitters.com
    ZC Version 1.3.8a

Today I followed the easy instructions on how to upgrade our module Advanced Shipper from 3.8.1 to their new 5.0. All seemed to go well -- it appears under Modules/Shipping and says everything is up to date, yet when I go to Modules/Advanced Shipper Config I get a blank page with the error message below. I know Ceon is supposed to support their own product, but the guy is in the hospital so their support is down. Can anyone give me an idea of what I need to do to get the shipping running? There was an extra admin file to upload for version 1.3.x which I uploaded. Your mercy & advice would be greatly appreciated.

1054 Unknown column 'asmc.enabled' in 'field list'
    in:
    [ select asmc.method, asmc.enabled, asmc.select_products, asmc.availability_scheduling, asmc.once_only_start_datetime, asmc.once_only_end_datetime, asmc.availability_recurring_mode, asmc.availability_weekly_start_day, asmc.availability_weekly_start_time, asmc.availability_weekly_cutoff_day, asmc.availability_weekly_cutoff_time, asmc.usage_limit, asmc.once_only_shipping_datetime, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_scheduling, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_show_num_weeks, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_regular_weekday_day, asmc.availability_weekly_shipping_regular_weekday_time from zen_advshipper_method_configs asmc where asmc.config_id = '1' order by asmc.method limit 0, 20]
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    DebiWebi
    http://www.tejadadesign.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1054 Unknown column 'asmc.enabled' in 'field list' -- Advanced Shipper

Hello, did you ever figure out what your problem was? I have the exact same problem today.

Thank you,
    Jacob

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1054 Unknown column 'asmc.enabled' in 'field list' -- Advanced Shipper

(1) Yes, I ended up corresponding directly with Conor at Ceon and he said, "Yes, the Cross Browser AJAX library from older Advanced Shipper versions no longer works in Firefox.. which is a real pity.. so I rewrote parts of it and now it works in the new versions of Firefox as well as Chrome and Safari."

(2) I gave Conor full access to my server and Zen Cart, but it was over a weekend so in the meantime I bought the latest upgrade--but was still having the same problem. This is what he wrote: "It took me more than half an hour ( ) but I found that right enough, your server failed to add the "enabled" column. I can't see why it added all the other ones but not it.. the code seems fine. I've manually recoded the files to create things properly on your site and the software is installed now. I really have no idea why this had to be done! At least it's done now!"

So for me it was a combination of the two issues above-- sounds like a fluke to me. I'd suggest you email Conor, maybe he can help you fix the browser issue in #1 above and avoid the additional complications I had. He was VERY attentive, especially considering that he had just gotten out of the hospital. http://dev.ceon.net/contact-us

Good luck!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    DebiWebi
    http://www.tejadadesign.com