Plugin Contributions

Default add customized text at the end of each page after display of products?

We have a website with the page structure of

Heading
    Custom text(default)
    List of most download Products (Product addon cost in product pages)

I would like to add more customized text at the bottom of each page.
    The plugin available at link below
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1315

says, we can have customized content at Home page...

I would like to add content like this at every page to improve my website content.
    For example, even at product page, I want to insert product specifications and benefits after the product price / product add on price.

Is there a similar module for that ... if yes how to use that .
    Thanks in advance guys

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: add customized text at the end of each page after display of products?

Is there some reason you can't put that text into the description field for the product? Or, if you want the same additional text on all pages, you can add it to the footer by customizing your_template/common/tpl_footer.php, I suppose.

Rob

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: add customized text at the end of each page after display of products?

Quote Originally Posted by prateek View Post
    I would like to add content like this at every page to improve my website content.
    For example, even at product page, I want to insert product specifications and benefits after the product price / product add on price.

Is there a similar module for that ... if yes how to use that .
    Thanks in advance guys
    For the product_info pages, there's a plugin named "Product Extra Fields" that adds an additional text field (and other files) that are customized on a product level.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rstevenson View Post
    Is there some reason you can't put that text into the description field for the product? Or, if you want the same additional text on all pages, you can add it to the footer by customizing your_template/common/tpl_footer.php, I suppose.

Rob
    Rob,
    I want to put the price, such that viewer can see without scrolling the page.
    This is the reason I want one additional window after Product price.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    For the product_info pages, there's a plugin named "Product Extra Fields" that adds an additional text field (and other files) that are customized on a product level.
    Lat9
    Thanks for suggestion, I ll definitely try this plugin.
    What about the category pages. Can I have customized footer for category pages?
    What I mean is "Category A" will have content related to the products in Category A.
    Likewise,
    "Category B" will have its own content in footer, related to products in Category B.

How this can be resolved??
    Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by prateek View Post
    What about the category pages. Can I have customized footer for category pages?
    What I mean is "Category A" will have content related to the products in Category A.
    Likewise,
    "Category B" will have its own content in footer, related to products in Category B.

How this can be resolved??
    Thanks again.
    For the category pages, use your admin's Catalog->Categories/Products to navigate to a category for which you want to include common text. Click the e in a green circle (on the right-hand side of the page) to edit the information for that category (you can include both text and an image). By default the text/image will display at the top of (not the bottom as you desire) the catalog listing.

Plugin Contributions

@lat9,

I think there is some misunderstanding, or may be my query was not clear.
    I have already added the text using the default text window at the category pages. This text is followed by some modules, like "Most Download Products" and "New Products".
    Now i want one more window for providing more text.
    Is there any module / plugin available to do that?

Plugin Contributions

Can you provide a link to your store; I'm (obviously) having a hard time visualizing what you want. If you don't want search engines to pick it up, specify your website's name like mywebsite DOT com.

Plugin Contributions