Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Still trying to get the site running normally since upgrade 1.3.9h -> 1.5.4

Still having a multitude of problems ....
    What version of Zen Cart are you using? 1.5.4
    Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)? Yes 1.3.9h
    If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?) Automated Script
    What plugins/addons have you installed? When? If your problems are payment-related, what payment module(s) are you using? If it's shipping-related, which shipping module(s) are you using? Can't see modules any more (stock by attribute etc)
    If your problems are language-pack related (non-English), have you checked that all the language files are loaded and correct?N/A
    HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))one-click
    What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info)5.6.19
    WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?Since I stuffed the upgrade. I had my admin directory a different name
    Please post the contents of related "debug logs" generated by Zen Cart
    Code:
    [10-May-2016 21:47:54 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  require(includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /zzzzzzzzzzzz/includes/autoload_func.php on line 48
    [10-May-2016 21:47:54 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /zzzzzzzzzzzz/includes/autoload_func.php on line 48
    If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?
    In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    Please post your site URL* so we can take a look at it. This is especially important if you're encountering display/layout problems, so the problem can be seen directly. www.skysports.com.au
    If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).

I'm thinking it may be best if I just do a vanilla install. If it is, what's the best way of doing this?
    Last edited by Kenton; 13 May 2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: issues

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Still trying to get the site running normally since upgrade 1.3.9h -> 1.5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?) Automated Script
    Never, never use these auto scripts to update a ZC site

Code:
    [10-May-2016 21:47:54 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  require(includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /zzzzzzzzzzzz/includes/autoload_func.php on line 4
    [10-May-2016 21:47:54 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /zzzzzzzzzzzz/includes/autoload_func.php on line 48
    That indicates that the file includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php does not exists on your server

If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).

I'm thinking it may be best if I just do a vanilla install. If it is, what's the best way of doing this?
    You may want to download a full file set and copy the missing file to that location first. Chances are that you will encounter further problems after you have done that.

Cheers / Frank (from up the road)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Still trying to get the site running normally since upgrade 1.3.9h -> 1.5.4

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    That indicates that the file includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php does not exists on your server
    Yes, but it's not in my download either which is the latest 1.5.4. That is what I checked first.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, but it's not in my download either which is the latest 1.5.4. That is what I checked first.
    My bad, it is not in the set... I even think that file was made obsolete some time ago, but not sure (too many versions ago..... all my stores and my client's stores are running on 1.5.5a)

Here is a zip of that file:init_cache_key_check.php.zip

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    My bad, it is not in the set...
    Yes, it is in the set, specifically in the admin/includes/init_includes/ folder - may have looked into the store folder instead of the admin folder......

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, as frank said, you could continue to upload files identified as missing to then come across some other issue. More than likely the one-click install didn't merge old files with new ones and therefore just that alone would have affected your plugin install, but also there was a change from ZC 1.3.9 to 1.5.x that requires different action/information for plugins to appear in the admin.

As far as a vanilla install, that is/would have been the way to go the first time at least to address the software issues. The guidance for such a install/upgrade can be found at: http://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3-...d-of-upgrading
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    [10-May-2016 21:47:54 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  require(includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /zzzzzzzzzzzz/includes/autoload_func.php on line 48
    i think something is wrong with your config file. the includes/autoload_func.php exits on the CATALOG side, while the missing file is on the ADMIN side. i'm assuming that /zzzzzzzzzzzz/ is your base directory, as that is where its loading the autoload_func.php. and since there is no indication of an ADMIN directory in the logs, i think that is where your problem actually resides. unless you have completely deleted the ADMIN directory in the posted log as opposed to merely obfuscating it....
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i think something is wrong with your config file. the includes/autoload_func.php exits on the CATALOG side, while the missing file is on the ADMIN side. i'm assuming that /zzzzzzzzzzzz/ is your base directory, as that is where its loading the autoload_func.php. and since there is no indication of an ADMIN directory in the logs, i think that is where your problem actually resides. unless you have completely deleted the ADMIN directory in the posted log as opposed to merely obfuscating it....
    Careful ...

The admin and non-admin both use the same /includes/autoload_func.php file.
    They just feed it different data. The data comes from the rules listed in the respective includes/auto_loaders/ folders (admin vs catalog/storefront).
    And, some admin components are loaded directly from the non-admin area because they both use the same code for those components.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

v154 does indeed attempt to load the init_cache_key_check.php file, from /admin/includes/init_includes/init_cache_key_check.php ... so that file does need to be on your server for it to work.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

ok, my mistake. i reproduced the error on my test site, and the admin directory does NOT appear in the logs. which i thought would happen, and hence my conclusion.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast