Plugin Contributions

Default Shopmania Datafeed

There does not seem to be any other support thread for this add-on.

Shopmania Datafeed v1.19.

Typo error:
    PHP Code:
    if (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == "true") {

$availability = (STOCK_MARK_PRODUCT_OUT_OF_STOCK != "***") ? STOCK_MARK_PRODUCT_OUT_OF_STOCK "Out of sock"
    To
    PHP Code:
       if (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == "true") {

$availability = (STOCK_MARK_PRODUCT_OUT_OF_STOCK != "***") ? STOCK_MARK_PRODUCT_OUT_OF_STOCK "Out of stock"
    unless you actually sell hosiery of course!

The v19 code associates a product with the first defined category which may not be what you want. In my view, it should really be associated with the master category.
    Shopmania told me I was the only one who had mentioned this (!) , so they are not changing it.

To use the master category I changed the main query:
    PHP Code:
    $q "SELECT $cat_table.categories_id, $cat_manuf_table.manufacturers_name, $prod_table.products_model, $prod_table.products_id, $prod_desc_table.products_name, " $description_field ", " $image_field ", $prod_table.products_price, $prod_table.products_tax_class_id, $prod_table.products_priced_by_attribute, $prod_table.products_quantity
      FROM 
    $prod_table
      LEFT JOIN 
    $prod_desc_table ON ( $prod_table.products_id = $prod_desc_table.products_id AND $prod_desc_table.language_id = '$main_language' )
      LEFT JOIN 
    $cat_prod_table ON $prod_table.products_id = $cat_prod_table.products_id
      LEFT JOIN 
    $cat_table ON $cat_prod_table.categories_id = $cat_table.categories_id
      LEFT JOIN 
    $cat_manuf_table ON $prod_table.manufacturers_id = $cat_manuf_table.manufacturers_id
      WHERE 
    $cat_table.categories_status > 0 AND $prod_table.products_status > 0 " addslashes($on_stock_cond) . "
      ORDER BY 
    $prod_table.products_id ASC, $cat_table.parent_id DESC" addslashes($limit_cond); 
    To
    PHP Code:
    $q "SELECT $prod_table.master_categories_id, $cat_manuf_table.manufacturers_name, $prod_table.products_model, $prod_table.products_id, $prod_desc_table.products_name, " $description_field ", " $image_field ", $prod_table.products_price, $prod_table.products_tax_class_id, $prod_table.products_priced_by_attribute, $prod_table.products_quantity
      FROM 
    $prod_table
      LEFT JOIN 
    $prod_desc_table ON ( $prod_table.products_id = $prod_desc_table.products_id AND $prod_desc_table.language_id = '$main_language' )
      LEFT JOIN 
    $cat_prod_table ON $prod_table.products_id = $cat_prod_table.products_id
      LEFT JOIN 
    $cat_table ON $cat_prod_table.categories_id = $cat_table.categories_id
      LEFT JOIN 
    $cat_manuf_table ON $prod_table.manufacturers_id = $cat_manuf_table.manufacturers_id
      WHERE 
    $cat_table.categories_status > 0 AND $prod_table.products_status > 0 " addslashes($on_stock_cond) . "
      ORDER BY 
    $prod_table.products_id ASC, $cat_table.parent_id DESC" addslashes($limit_cond); 
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shopmania Datafeed

2016 08 The current version as supplied by Shopmania is version 1.21.

I have just updated it to remove all the obsolete mysql tags etc. for php7, and some other stuff specific to my shop.
    I have put it up on Github as is.
    Compare it to the stock 1.21 to detail the changes, but it should work fine in any shop.

https://github.com/torvista/Shopmani...d-for-Zen-Cart
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...