Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: StockByAttributes with my stock id MOD 1.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by rhuseby View Post
    Are you using Internet Explorer? I did notice it didn't display properly with Google Chrome (one long line of buttons) IE works fine though...
    Hmmmm... I see the buttons don't work properly in Firefox either. I will try to fix this.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I can tell you what edits to make. I actually created that part because I thought it was a pain to scroll through the list looking for the item you want once you have a lot of items. But if you want to get rid of it, it's not that many edits. I will reply with specifics.

Are you using Internet Explorer? I did notice it didn't display properly with Google Chrome (one long line of buttons) IE works fine though...
    That's always been my biggest complaint about SBA was the scrolling. I have to say that search box at the top has helped tremendously.

I'm going to leave it for the time being and see how the 'jump to' works, but did want to ask about the ability to remove it. One cart we have has over 2000 items and the new one I'm working on now will have in the hundreds minimum. All of the titles will be somewhat similar since they are all motorcycle helmets.

In a perfect world (my opinion), all the items wouldn't display on the page automatically or refresh back to the top every time you click submit. It would just have the search box or a dropdown list of model numbers and stay on the selected item until you click save.

BUT since I am not a coder and can't do it myself, I am extremely grateful for those of you who do create these mods and happily use them however they are set up.

I've been using it in Opera and IE8/9 and only have one product listed right now during my testing. Once I get more listed I'll let you know how it displays and if it needs tweaking.
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    Ron, I have another question...

On the 'jump to product' part where it has a link to each item, is there a way to disable this?

By the time we're finished we'll have hundreds of individual products and I'm afraid it will become more problematic than useful at that point.

Thanks!
    If it is a long line of buttons and that's why you don't like it, you could change one line of code and have links without the fancy buttons...

admin/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php

Change line 142 to not use the CSS buttons:

$html .= '<a href="#'.$row['products_name'].'"><span class="cssButton" onmouseover="this.className=\'cssButtonHover\'" onmouseout="this.className=\'cssButton\'">'.$row['products_name'].'</span></a>';

to:

$html .= '<b>[ </b><a href="#'.$row['products_name'].'">'.$row['products_name'].'</a><b> ] </b>';

Plugin Contributions

That's always been my biggest complaint about SBA was the scrolling. I have to say that search box at the top has helped tremendously.

I'm going to leave it for the time being and see how the 'jump to' works, but did want to ask about the ability to remove it. One cart we have has over 2000 items and the new one I'm working on now will have in the hundreds minimum. All of the titles will be somewhat similar since they are all motorcycle helmets.

In a perfect world (my opinion), all the items wouldn't display on the page automatically or refresh back to the top every time you click submit. It would just have the search box or a dropdown list of model numbers and stay on the selected item until you click save.

BUT since I am not a coder and can't do it myself, I am extremely grateful for those of you who do create these mods and happily use them however they are set up.

I've been using it in Opera and IE8/9 and only have one product listed right now during my testing. Once I get more listed I'll let you know how it displays and if it needs tweaking.
    I know this isn't what you were talking about, but when you mentioned a drop down list it made me think that could be yet another version. This would make the jump menu a drop down instead of buttons or plain links...

admin/includes/classes/products_with_attributes_stock.php

Add as lines:
    • 131 $html .= '<form>';
    • 132 $html .= '<select onChange="location=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;" style="font-family:\'Arial\';color:#000000;background-color:#d9e1e5;font-size:10pt;">';

Change line 142 to: (144 after adding previous 2 lines)
    • $html .= '<option value="#'.$row['products_name'].'">'.$row['products_name'].'</option>';

Change line 144 to: (146 after adding 2 lines)
    • $html .= '</select></form></td></tr>';

Plugin Contributions

I'm back. Are you sick of me yet?

PROBLEM: I have Fast and Easy Checkout installed. Now when I try to checkout it gets to the 'confirm order' page and I get this:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.product_attribute_is_free, pa.attributes_discounted ' at line 11
    in:
    [select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.product_attribute_is_free, pa.products_attributes_weight, pa.products_attributes_weight_prefix, pa.attributes_discounted, pa.attributes_price_base_included, pa.attributes_price_onetime, pa.attributes_price_factor, pa.attributes_price_factor_offset, pa.attributes_price_factor_onetime, pa.attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset, pa.attributes_qty_prices, pa.attributes_qty_prices_onetime, pa.attributes_price_words, pa.attributes_price_words_free, pa.attributes_price_letters, pa.attributes_price_letters_free, pa.products_attributes_maxdays, pa.products_attributes_maxcount, pa.products_attributes_filename pa.product_attribute_is_free, pa.attributes_discounted from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa left join products_attributes_download pad on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id where pa.products_id = '150:d589ee96db65a5fd30e81707a211f4a4' and pa.options_id = '1' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '6' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '1' and poval.language_id = '1']

I have turned off FEC and the problem still happens, so I don't think it's a conflict with that mod.

Any ideas what I did wrong or what needs to be fixed? I originally posted this in the regular SBA thread with no response(different cart I was building - SBA 1.4.14). Other people tested that cart and checkout went through fine for them, so I assumed it was just me.

Same thing just now happened on this new site with the SBA+Model numbers mod. Had others test and they are getting the same error too.

Plugin Contributions

PROBLEM: I have Fast and Easy Checkout installed. Now when I try to checkout it gets to the 'confirm order' page and I get this:

I have turned off FEC and the problem still happens, so I don't think it's a conflict with that mod.

Any ideas what I did wrong or what needs to be fixed? I originally posted this in the regular SBA thread with no response(different cart I was building - SBA 1.4.14). Other people tested that cart and checkout went through fine for them, so I assumed it was just me.

Same thing just now happened on this new site with the SBA+Model numbers mod. Had others test and they are getting the same error too.
    Add more info....

The orders ARE showing up in the admin, but none of them have a size or any other attribute attached to them.

Plugin Contributions

Another update....

If I change Configuration > Check Stock level to false I can't add anything to the cart. I get a blank white page that says:

1065 Query was empty
    in:
    []

If I turn it back to true, I can add to the cart, but get the same 1064 SQL syntax error I asked about above.

I'm assuming it's all part of the same issue. If someone could just point me in a direction to look, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

Another update....

If I change Configuration > Check Stock level to false I can't add anything to the cart. I get a blank white page that says:

1065 Query was empty
    in:
    []

If I turn it back to true, I can add to the cart, but get the same 1064 SQL syntax error I asked about above.

I'm assuming it's all part of the same issue. If someone could just point me in a direction to look, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I'm not sure about the Fast Easy Checkout problem, but this empty query has to do with my MOD... Here is the fix.

File: /includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php
    Insert this routine at line #132 right above // stock by attributes.

Code:
    if ( STOCK_CHECK == 'false' ) {

// Added for my_stock_id to work with stock check off

unset($attributes);
    		if(is_array($products[$i]['attributes'])){
    		$attributes = $products[$i]['attributes'];
    		} else {
    		$attributes = '';
    		}

// rhuseby: (my_stock_id MOD)

$my_stock_id = zen_get_my_stock_id($products[$i]['id'], $attributes);

// rhuseby: end (my_stock_id MOD)
    	}

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure about the Fast Easy Checkout problem, but this empty query has to do with my MOD... Here is the fix.

File: /includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php
    Insert this routine at line #132 right above // stock by attributes.

Code:
    if ( STOCK_CHECK == 'false' ) {

// Added for my_stock_id to work with stock check off

unset($attributes);
    		if(is_array($products[$i]['attributes'])){
    		$attributes = $products[$i]['attributes'];
    		} else {
    		$attributes = '';
    		}

// rhuseby: (my_stock_id MOD)

$my_stock_id = zen_get_my_stock_id($products[$i]['id'], $attributes);

// rhuseby: end (my_stock_id MOD)
    	}

Thank you, Ron! That did fix the empty query issue.

The SQL syntax error has something to do with the attributes but I'm not sure what. Same issue with or without FEC.

I added a product with NO attributes whatsoever and I can check out fine. It only happens with products that have attributes - whether their variants have been set up in SBA or not.

Plugin Contributions

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.product_attribute_is_free, pa.attributes_discounted ' at line 11
    Looks like the problem is in /includes/classes/order.php, the file is used in both MODs. Did you merge it, or maybe overwrite one of them?

I haven't used FEC before...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast