Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: StockByAttributes with my stock id MOD 1.0.0

Running cart V1.39h.

Many product have multiple attributes. Some orders are getting through with incomplete attribute selection. I may have something setup wrong...Can someone have a look and advise me?

When one of the incorrectly specified orders occurs, the order print with correct pricing, but is missing an att. value and the my_stock_id number.

The site is www.thepickshoppe.com

I'm running ZC 1.5.0.

I've installed the alpha version of stock by attributes and all working ok so far. But I need to have separate model # or SKU on a per attribute basis. Rhuseby, any plans to port to 1.5.0? If not, how difficult it would be to hack by a non-php person? I'd be fine if on the invoice, the model # was appended by the relevant stock id. Which I'm guessing my be just one line of code added to order.php?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by immortalitea View Post
    I'm running ZC 1.5.0.

I've installed the alpha version of stock by attributes and all working ok so far. But I need to have separate model # or SKU on a per attribute basis. Rhuseby, any plans to port to 1.5.0? If not, how difficult it would be to hack by a non-php person? I'd be fine if on the invoice, the model # was appended by the relevant stock id. Which I'm guessing my be just one line of code added to order.php?
    I may eventually, I made this and many other mods getting my site just the way I wanted it right before 1.5 was released. I'm really not looking forward to re-doing everything to go to 1.5 so it may be a while before I do it. Someone else did, and posted some info in this thread on the first few pages. He said it wasn't too hard he just compared my files to the same files in 1.5 and added the missing code. It was a lot more than just adding a line here or there... I'm not a "real" PHP programmer but I've been hacking up various scripting languages for years. It took me 3-4 weeks to get this one working.

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...17#post1101917
    Last edited by rhuseby; 20 May 2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Add link

Quote Originally Posted by rhuseby View Post
    I may eventually, I made this and many other mods getting my site just the way I wanted it right before 1.5 was released. I'm really not looking forward to re-doing everything to go to 1.5 so it may be a while before I do it. Someone else did, and posted some info in this thread on the first few pages. He said it wasn't too hard he just compared my files to the same files in 1.5 and added the missing code. It was a lot more than just adding a line here or there... I'm not a "real" PHP programmer but I've been hacking up various scripting languages for years. It took me 3-4 weeks to get this one working.

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...17#post1101917
    Thanks for the response. rhuseby, shame we all have real jobs we have to do too. :) For those who need a work around, there is a field in the Orders_Prooduct DB called product_PRID that is a unique alpha-numeric sequence on a per product per attribute basis. so I just used that as a SKU for my fulfillment company. Only downside is that its a big number.

Plugin Contributions

hi,

is there a way to make the part no unique so the same part no can be used twice

thanks
    bryan

Plugin Contributions

This mod has proved a life saver for me. It works well in 1.5.1 too. Thanks to Rhuseby!

What would be even better is if the my_stock_id could be changed 'in-line' in the same way that the quantity can. In other words if I search for the item and get the product and its attributes listed (in the box) if I then click on the displayed stock figure, insert a new stock figure and press return, the database is updated right there on the PWAS page.

Now if that could happen for the my_stock_id it would make life easier. Why?

We sometimes have 30 separate my_stock_ids per product. When there is only a few it is easy enough to add detail, however, when there are shedloads it would be easier for us to include all variants at first with say 1 as the my_stock_id and then go through them adding the real my_stock_id and stock on the PWAS page. Otherwise, you are flitting around from page to page - adding them one by one.

The only other way to achieve this would be to have the related attibutes open en-masse on the add page so that details for each (my_sock_id and qty) could be uploaded in one submit.

Any ideas how this might be achieved would be greatly appreciated? I have tried messing around with the code using the quantity as an example but cannot get this to work.

Plugin Contributions

Will this plugin control the order of the attributes on the admin side?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789