Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: StockByAttributes with my stock id MOD 1.0.0

I don't know if this might be a 'clue' or not, but I just noticed that in the shopping cart it is showing the 'parent model #' instead of the variant model # like it should (based on the screenshots included in your mod).

I've attached screenshots of the item in the cart and in SBA. It's model # in SBA is F1-A-L.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sbamodelnumber.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	10117   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shoppingcarterror.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	10118  
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rhuseby View Post
    admin/products_with_attributes_stock.php line #252

$query = 'insert into `'.TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK.'` (`products_id`,`stock_attributes`,`quantity`,`my_stock_id`) values ('.$products_id.',"'.$attributes.'",'.$quantity.','.$my_stock_id.')';

Add quotes around last "'.my_stock_id.'" (same as I had to do to $attributes already.

This should fix that but I think having the same part number for multiple items may be more trouble than it's worth if it's just that one item. I created this specifically to have unique numbers on all variants... I will include this change in the next release. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Perfect! Don't have to add the quotes now.

Thank you so much for helping me on this!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    I don't know if this might be a 'clue' or not, but I just noticed that in the shopping cart it is showing the 'parent model #' instead of the variant model # like it should (based on the screenshots included in your mod).

I've attached screenshots of the item in the cart and in SBA. It's model # in SBA is F1-A-L.
    I designed it to do that when the product doesn't have attributes, otherwise the display was blank under the product in the cart. It would just show (Item# ) with no part number. Hmmmm, not sure why it's not seeing that the product has attributes. I had to play with this feature for several days and thought I had tested about every scenario. Do you have a testbed setup where you could install ZC clean with just this mod to make sure it's working correctly, then add other mods you need. I'm using VMware player to run a bunch of test carts on their own server... I loaded up a clean install of ZC, then copied it as a backup, so now I can copy it and fire it up as a new clean server as many times as I need.

Plugin Contributions

I designed it to do that when the product doesn't have attributes, otherwise the display was blank under the product in the cart. It would just show (Item# ) with no part number. Hmmmm, not sure why it's not seeing that the product has attributes. I had to play with this feature for several days and thought I had tested about every scenario. Do you have a testbed setup where you could install ZC clean with just this mod to make sure it's working correctly, then add other mods you need. I'm using VMware player to run a bunch of test carts on their own server... I loaded up a clean install of ZC, then copied it as a backup, so now I can copy it and fire it up as a new clean server as many times as I need.
    Yes, I have a way to set up a test site. Let me try that and see what happens.

Plugin Contributions

Fresh install 1.3.9h
    Fresh install StockByAttributes_1.4.13_with_my_stock_id_MOD_1.0.0

Only changes I made to the mod were the SAVE button fix mentioned here and the quotes fix mentioned in post #30.

Started the product with 0 qty in stock (in the product listing), added the qty in SBA to each size variant.

Getting the exact same results as before. Out of stock in cart and only showing parent model #.

Cart is installed on the same server as the other cart, so the environment is the same.

Made no changes to the cart configuration (stock out of the box setup) whatsoever other than to show qty in stock in the cart.

Was hoping it would work so I would know it was a possible mod conflict. Now I'm at a complete loss as to what it could possibly be.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Fresh install 1.3.9h

Only changes I made to the mod were the SAVE button fix mentioned here and the quotes fix mentioned in post #30.

Started the product with 0 qty in stock (in the product listing), added the qty in SBA to each size variant.

Getting the exact same results as before. Out of stock in cart and only showing parent model #.

Cart is installed on the same server as the other cart, so the environment is the same.

Made no changes to the cart configuration (stock out of the box setup) whatsoever other than to show qty in stock in the cart.

Was hoping it would work so I would know it was a possible mod conflict. Now I'm at a complete loss as to what it could possibly be.
    I thought I had included the save button fix? I'm not sure what it could be... I am using Windows Server, I wonder if it's PHP interpreter acts differently... The routines that are supposed to determine if a product has attributes and return the model if not are in the function_lookups file. The first part looks for attributes, if no, returns the model, then the last few do about the same thing. My PHP ver. is 5.3.8 for Windows.

Plugin Contributions

I thought I had included the save button fix? I'm not sure what it could be... I am using Windows Server, I wonder if it's PHP interpreter acts differently... The routines that are supposed to determine if a product has attributes and return the model if not are in the function_lookups file. The first part looks for attributes, if no, returns the model, then the last few do about the same thing. My PHP ver. is 5.3.8 for Windows.
    Don't know if any of this will make a difference, but this is what I have it running on:

Server OS: Linux 2.6.38.7
    Database: MySQL 5.1.56
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.2.17 (Zend: 2.2.0)
    PHP Memory Limit: 256M
    PHP Safe Mode: Off

Plugin Contributions

1.0.1 is available for download, it includes the out of stock problem I ran into if you want to try it. Also my funtion doesn't determine quantity on hand the original SBA function still handles that. It seems like a stock check somewhere isn't working, even if my_stock_id isn't working you should get the correct quantity on hand. You could try the original StockByAttributes mod and see if it works, then compare it's files to mine.

Plugin Contributions

Don't know if any of this will make a difference, but this is what I have it running on:

Server OS: Linux 2.6.38.7
    Database: MySQL 5.1.56
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.2.17 (Zend: 2.2.0)
    PHP Memory Limit: 256M
    PHP Safe Mode: Off
    Might be the older PHP...

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if this fits your particular problem, but I thought I might have the same problem... with the "out of stock", however, I found that if you choose a configuration on the webstore that you have not assigned a variant combination to.. it will show out of stock. (see attachements)

So basically, once you have created a variant to your products using Products with Attributes Stock.. you have to account for every variant combination with a quantity and my_stock_id.

If that isn't it.. try commenting out the lines 111-113 in /templates/YOUR TEMPLATE/ tpl_shopping_cart_default.php

so change starting at line 108:
    PHP Code:
      echo '<ul>';

reset($product['attributes']);
        foreach (
    $product['attributes'] as $option => $value) {

$product_options_name $value['products_options_name'];

$product_options_name_array explode(":"$product_options_name);

$product_options_name $product_options_name_array[0];
    ?> 
    to:

PHP Code:
      echo '<ul>';

reset($product['attributes']);
        foreach (
    $product['attributes'] as $option => $value) {

//$product_options_name = $value['products_options_name'];
            //$product_options_name_array = explode(":", $product_options_name);
            //$product_options_name = $product_options_name_array[0];
    ?> 
    I compared rhuseby's tpl_shopping_cart_default.php to mine and that was the only difference. Not sure why mine didn't have that code.. as posted earlier, I just hack..

Good luck.

Rooster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SBA - with my_stock_id - admin.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	10121   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SBA - with my_stock_id - out-of-stock.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	10122   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SBA - with my_stock_id - in-stock.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	10123  

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast