Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default How do install the UPS shipping module?

    The http://tutorials.zen-cart.com link was very useful as I have answered many other questions using this search tool .. however, I cant find one the explains how to install a module... I need to install a UPS shipping module as i do not have that option in admin>modules>shipping as the FAQ states..

    I have downloaded the UPS module from the download area but cant find where or how to install it.. any suggestions on this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaWorm33 View Post
    The http://tutorials.zen-cart.com link was very useful as I have answered many other questions using this search tool .. however, I cant find one the explains how to install a module... I need to install a UPS shipping module as i do not have that option in admin>modules>shipping as the FAQ states..

    I have downloaded the UPS module from the download area but cant find where or how to install it.. any suggestions on this?
    I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to piggyback on your post. I have a similar question about installing the FedEx shipping module which I just downloaded. I'm not sure which folder to move these downloaded files into on my ftp site. I'm brand-new to Zen Cart and these forums, so I'm not too confident about posting just yet...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan USA
    Posts
    19,723
    Plugin Contributions
    3

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    For the UPS mod, just drag the 'includes' folder from the mod to the root (top) directory of your cart.

    For Fedex, there's an installation readme included in the mod zip file.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Hi, I unzipped the UPS v1-5 files and dragged the includes folder to my root folder. I have verified that the ups.php files are uploaded. However, in Admin-Modules-Shipping I do not see UPS as an option.

    Is there something else I need to do?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Wait a minute... I re-uploaded the files and UPS is now appearing in Admin-Modules-Shipping :)

    Quote Originally Posted by swang View Post
    Hi, I unzipped the UPS v1-5 files and dragged the includes folder to my root folder. I have verified that the ups.php files are uploaded. However, in Admin-Modules-Shipping I do not see UPS as an option.

    Is there something else I need to do?
    Last edited by swang; 14 Feb 2012 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Resolved

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    67,834
    Plugin Contributions
    6

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Thanks for the update that you found the ease of installing the UPS module ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

    Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

    Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.3]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

    Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Just to clarify, I looked at the file path of the module vs. what is in the root directory of my store. Since the ups.php file is in a directory that matches the root folder "includes/modules/shipping/" I copied the UPS module folder into my local root and then uploaded just the ups.php file. Then, I had to do the same with the Languages/modules/shipping/ups.php file as well.

    Why there isn't a README.txt file with instructions is beyond me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    For the UPS mod, just drag the 'includes' folder from the mod to the root (top) directory of your cart.

    For Fedex, there's an installation readme included in the mod zip file.
    Hi Stevesh, I downloaded the module shipstation_zc.zip and the shipstation showing as trial for 30days. Does anyone know the direct link to download the UPS module? Would really appreciate because my website is just waiting this last step to process before launch.

    Thanks in advance for suggestions!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Thanks for the update that you found the ease of installing the UPS module ...
    I tried looking for hundreds of faqs but could not find the direct UPS module download link. any help !!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Idaho, USA
    Posts
    807
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: How do install the UPS shipping module?

    Is this what you were looking for?

    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1293

    ShipStation does not do the "Rate Quoting" to your customers. It consolidates the label printing process for you and is a wonderful timesaving service.
    Rick
    ChainWeavers (dot) com

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cannot install shipping module
    By WhiskyFive in forum Addon Shipping Modules
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24 Feb 2011, 01:38 AM
  2. Please help - install usps shipping module
    By tantan in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6 Feb 2010, 07:51 AM
  3. How to install FEDEX shipping module
    By hardtokill in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24 Feb 2008, 04:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •