Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Error after Upgrade from 1.3.9h

I've been trying to update to 1.5, but I'm having some problems. When I do a fresh install with a new database the site works fine, but when I try to upgrade using my old database I'm getting an internal server error. you can see the error message at http://www.sorrystaterecords.com/zen15.

When I upgrade the database I only get 4 exceptions, none of which seem like a big deal... it seems like maybe one of the table names changed index to idx but that had already been done in whatever version I was using.

Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error after Upgrade from 1.3.9h

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Well, there is no debug file in the cache folder, so I'm unsure of how to proceed.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

OK, I looked through the server's error logs and the only one I found that seems like it could be the source of the problem is this one:

[Sat Jan 28 14:00:34 2012] [error] [client 67.228.186.240] client denied by server configuration: /home/sorrscom/public_html/zen15/includes/filenames.php

Any ideas about what might be causing that? I tried re-uploading filenames.php but it didn't seem to solve anything.

Plugin Contributions

Update: this has been resolved. Turned out it was an error in configure.php.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deepfrydaniel View Post
    [Sat Jan 28 14:00:34 2012] [error] [client 67.228.186.240] client denied by server configuration: /home/sorrscom/public_html/zen15/includes/filenames.php
    That's to be expected. The zc_install program caused that when it was checking for security protections compatibility.

Thanks for confirming that your alterations to the file caused problems, and putting them back to proper settings allowed things to work properly again.

Plugin Contributions

I also am getting an error. everything was fine untill i installed lightbox_mod. i did a complete reinstall of zen V 1.5 and when i get to the database upgrade in the zen cart auto setup i get an error. "Admin Password required to proceed with upgrade". the funny thing is i have placed the correct password and user in the boxes and i get nothing!!Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  20.9 KB also i get this error on the index page of my shop http://blendedelegancellc.com
    "Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Admin->Tools->Server Information to review patch levels."

here is what i get when i finish the zc1.5 upgrade and go to my admin. https://shop.blendedelegancellc.com/...dmin/index.php

"database upgrade required. please run the 1.3.9-to-1.5.0 upgrade via zc_install"

I cannot log into my admin at all.
    not sure how to solve this issue. please help.

BTW i was already upgraded to 1.5

have Ashley pink mod

Any help would be great and i am sorry if i placed this in the wrong spot.
    Last edited by stressedout72; 31 Jan 2012 at 01:57 AM.

Plugin Contributions

If I understand you correctly, you had 1.50 installed and working until you installed Zen Lightbox? Have you tried uninstalling it by removing the new files it adds, putting back copies of the files it changes, and running the uninstall SQL patch? Since you can't log in to your admin, you'll need to run the patch from phpMyAdmin.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to fix this same problem today, what was the problem with your config file?? I can't figure this out. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast