Plugin Contributions

Default Some products need wholesale pricing, but not all

I have been reading a lot about wholesale mods and such, but it leaves me with my original question. I will be selling one category to those with a wholesale license, so ONLY that category will need to have wholesale prices listed.

Is there a way to get wholesalers to sign in differently and just look at that one category? or?

I could set them up a coupon code I suppose and have it work only on that category. I am looking for easy step by step suggestions.

I installed COWOA all by myself today, so I am really way over my anxiety limit :)

Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some products need wholesale pricing, but not all

There is a dual pricing mod which allows you to assign 4 different price levels and then you can assign each customer a "level" of price they are displayed and charge. not sure if this is what you are looking for or not though?
    Owner / Admin
    http://www.moebow.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some products need wholesale pricing, but not all

Thanks! yeah, i saw that.....but it scared the beejeebus outta me :) was looking for something a little simpler since only a few products will be both wholesale and retail. I will give it another look see if I cannot figure out a simpler way. Thanks so much for the help!! It is very much appreciated!!