Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: QR Code for each page?

I did generate short urls in all ZenCart products with Google Shortener APi and QR codes just need add .qr in short url, with short url QR codes work fine, but I did created a QR code with long url and my BB can't read this.

http://www.domain.com/index.php?main...&products_id=1

http://goo.gl/xxxxx

Short url is good if you will autotweet all your products or if you have tweet this button.

20k products in twitter. since 5 days ago I have a error in my custom autotweet:

Twitter's error: The message you're trying to post contains an invalid URL.

Any advice?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: QR Code for each page?

Our e-commerce site is a powerful tool we use in our showroom, everyone that walks in is greeted at our counter with a terminal or droid tablet, when they see the item on our site or on the shelf they like they want to be able to share the measuring product we sell with their boss or end user at another location in most cases. With their phone they can snap a shot or QR code and open their browser then share with their company contacts through their phone. We know because our delivery truck has 3 different QR codes on it that link to our mobile site and is geared towards mobile users that see our truck on the job site and want info and we can see which of the three codes they capture. Mobile devices are growing in our industry as my customers work outside and seem to want info right then and there. This may be a feature some users want.
    Doesn’t Lowes have QR codes on their power tools section that tracks the number of images captured for each item in store and geotags which stores are getting inquires so they can know what to stock in addition on how to share info with customers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12