Plugin Contributions

Default Configurations (except "logging") not showing after 1.3.8 to 1.5 upgrade

Hi everybody,

I was comfortably using zc 1.3.8 when my ISP decided to upgrade their LAMP system and I had to upgrade as well. I followed the official upgrade procedure and after a bit of tweaking I manage to get most of the stuff running. "Most" means that in the admin site (which is perfectly accessible) the only voice shown in the "configuration" menu is the "logging" one, all others (included "website maintenance") are nowhere to be seen.

Switching to alternate navigation doesn't seem to help, still only the "logging" link is shown. Every other menu seems to be fine, all the voices are there.

To make it even funnier, the pages are available directly changing the gID at the end of the link, which I got for the "logging" page. http://www.olijfolien.nl/catalog/xxx...ion.php?gID=10, so I am still able to modify the configuration but I would like to know the reason for such behavior or at least where should I start looking for.

For the rest: great job as usual, zen cart team

Thanks

Carlo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Configurations (except "logging") not showing after 1.3.8 to 1.5 upgrade

this seems to be new security feature of zc 1.5 . plugin publishers need to update their plugin so it can show under configuration menu.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Configurations (except "logging") not showing after 1.3.8 to 1.5 upgrade

There's a ton of stuff under configuration that is built in to Zen Cart. If I'm understanding the post correctly, the only sub-menu he's getting is logging.

Plugin Contributions

I had this same issue and solution was change Character Set in file admin/includes/languages/english.php

In version 1.3.9 It looks

define('CHARSET', 'utf8');

But after upgrade to 1.5.0 I changed it to:

define('CHARSET', 'utf-8');

it solved issue and configuration menu looks correct