Plugin Contributions

Default How to Edit Currencies in Edit Orders?

Hi

I've been searching for entire forum but could't find the answer so please help me on this:

I want to be able to edit the currency when I edit an new order.
    Sometimes one client buys products in Euros but it's cowntry is Brazil so it would by nice if I could change the currency to "Brazilian Reais" in the Edit Orders to see the invoice in "Brazilian Reais" currency.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to Edit Currencies in Edit Orders?

That's not a built-in feature to Zen Cart. Once an order is placed, it is set.

Furthermore, changing the details of what the customer paid is not a wise practice. If the customer paid in Euros, then you shouldn't change their order to say they paid in Reais, because that's not true.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    Thanks for your help.
    In my website my clients can pay in Euros or in Reais. But sometimes some clients (by mistake) select euros instead of Reais and they want to pay by bank transference. So they ask us to change the order's total to Reais.
    So, it would be easier if we could just edit the order's currency instead of making the calculations by hand.
    One think that could help is if we could see both currencies total value in the orders menu.
    Is this possible?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Anything's possible with custom code. However, what you're asking for isn't a built-in feature, so you'll need to customize the code to suit your own unique needs.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.