Plugin Contributions

Default The content of the headerWrapper div won't load anymore on the French side of my site

The content of the headerWrapper div won't load anymore on the French side of my site.
    Version: 1.3.9h

English side of site works fine:
    http://muscleup.ca/shop/index.php
    French side is missing entire header area:
    http://muscleup.ca/shop/index.php?ma...ex&language=fr

I was trying to change the logo banner at the very top of the page so that we could have an English one on the English side and a French one on the French side. I was having a real hard time finding where to do this, and I thought it was the header.php or the tpl_toplogo.php.

When I tried to change the image name in the header.php file on the French side I managed instead to mess up the French side and the content of the div id="headerWrapper" no longer appears on that side. So we are missing the complete header area. And worse, once you have clicked onto the French side from the English side, you can't get back to the English side without rebooting your browser.

Please help me fix this if you can. Once the header is restored I need to know how I can give the French side their own banner at the top of the oage.
    thank-you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The content of the headerWrapper div won't load anymore on the French side of my

The problem has been resolved by restoring old files, thank goodness for backups!

However, I still don't know how to make a unique banner for the French side.

Does anyone know where or how to give this side it's own banner?

Thank-you!