Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Spanish Language Pack

buttons/spanish/ : that one lone image mirrors the lone image in the /english folder. It's an image/has no language/is the same image as the english one, but it needs to be there as the template looks for a language-specific image.

responsive_classic/images
    These *_es images do not overwrite. They are es versions of various english images that are located in the /images folder.

Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    buttons/spanish/ : that one lone image mirrors the lone image in the /english folder. It's an image/has no language/is the same image as the english one, but it needs to be there as the template looks for a language-specific image.

responsive_classic/images
    These *_es images do not overwrite. They are es versions of various english images that are located in the /images folder.

Thank you for helping me understand! I now see the _es on the images. :)

I have moved all the start of my new italian language pack over and now I am given the option of languages..... most of the files are still in English except for the main.php in the zc_install. I saw how the previous pack used the \' for the extra 's used in the language. I have fixed all problems from the log files that have gotten created but now I still have the "This page isn't working" message but no log files when I switch to the Italian language in the install.... Can you direct me to what I can do next to debug the issue since I have no idea what the problem is? There is not a zc_install in the current version of the italian language pack. Is there a mod that would help me debug? Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Firstly, everything in the zc_install is irrelevant to the function of the shop and the language aspect is only for the installer pages language: nothing to do with the languages installed in the shop. The installer is it's own ecosystem, just for installing.

If you have no debugs, something is going wrong very early on. If you are sure it is the language pack, then overwrite it with the vanilla english files into the italian directories, make sure it works, then copy in the italian files until it breaks.

I always use strict reporting on my development server: https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ng/blank_page/
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Firstly, everything in the zc_install is irrelevant to the function of the shop and the language aspect is only for the installer pages language: nothing to do with the languages installed in the shop. The installer is it's own ecosystem, just for installing.

If you have no debugs, something is going wrong very early on. If you are sure it is the language pack, then overwrite it with the vanilla english files into the italian directories, make sure it works, then copy in the italian files until it breaks.

I always use strict reporting on my development server: https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...ng/blank_page/
    I had translated the main.php using Google Translate Document.... when Google translated it added some extra html items to the beginning and end of the document.... I guess so that it could be viewable.... I removed the extra items .... now the main.php is being displayed at the beginning of the install page after I choose the language.... and none of the keywords are defined.... back to trying to figure that part out.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to add the Spanish language pack on my demo cart using zen cart v1.5.7 and Westminster New Responsive Template. The slimmenu tabs are not showing right and the slideshow is missing. See attached or demo cart here: https://themchorsegroup.com/DemoCart...ex&language=en. What have I done wrong? Help please.

Plugin Contributions

Any constants defined in the add-on template must be mirrored/duplicated in the spanish files. Use a comparison program (Beyond Compare) to check and fix these issies.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

The language pack for Zen Cart 2.0.0 is now available:
    https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart...ses/tag/v2.0.0
    Steve

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910