Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help with Dynamic filter 1.1

Fixed. All very weird, bit of a clash with something else I use that needs jquery but seems one needs to load before CSS and one after.. Also both seem to need different flavours of jquery? Which I'm confused about, I thought putting the most up to date would cover both??
    Phil Rogers
    A problem shared is a problem solved.

Plugin Contributions

Default Dynamic Filter 1.1 PHP fatal error on install

I am attempting to install the Dynamic Filter 1.1 mod on my site, but with no success. I have the site running on a test server. I attempted an install on my modified site and then a backup of a clean (non modded) install and get the following error on both, with the good ol' blank page:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_create_random_value() (previously declared in C:\server\xammp\xampp\htdocs\gameovergames\includes\functions\functions_general. php:626) in C:\server\xammp\xampp\htdocs\gameovergames\includes\functions\password_funcs.php on line 86

I looked at both files but I'm a newbie to php, (working on it ), and am not sure where to start to resolve the issue. Is this something I can resolve with coding or is the mod just not compatible with Zen 1.5.1? If so I may downgrade to 1.5.0 as I'm in desperate need of a module such as this.

Any suggestions would be great!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: dynamic filter problems with multilinguage sites

Quote Originally Posted by boby View Post
    Hi,
    my dynamic filter works well when I search at "featured products" page, but when I search at other pages "products all, new products, categories, brands, and ..., that show error :

at top of page:

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 63

and at search results:
    Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 153

can somebody help me ?

many thanks;
    Can I bump this issue please, I'm suffering from it too.
    I have used the Doc's solution posted here http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...e-string/page4 for the issue ref line 153 but still can't resolve it for ref line 63.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

Hi folks.
    As this thread appears to be supported the the clever maker of this handy mod I thought I mirror my issue here rather than duplicate posting.
    If anyone gets a moment could you please have a quick look at my post here http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...linguage-sites and the post that I have quoted from please as they too don't appear to have resolved.
    Many thanks, and thanks for a great mod Damian.

Plugin Contributions

Default Dynamic Filter with CEON URI Mappings

At first I panicked as I thought this wasn't working with URI Mappings, however, I realised it only works with pages that have Been set with a non zen cart urls.

Ultimately I guess this isn't a problem if I set all pages that have a filter with a CEON URL but interested to know if there is a work around so it works on both types?

Thanks in advance.

Phil
    Phil Rogers

Plugin Contributions

Hello "fancie" Phil
    Glad you got it sorted - I too am using this addon but could not find an official support thread for it !

Have you worked out how to remove price ?
    price isn't something i need my customers to search on - just all the attributes that I am adding to the products as a read only.

2nd on my wish list is to pull this from being a sidebox to include in the main page ( category page ) so it would dynamically change for each different category but in the main page rather than on a sidebox.

Other than that loving it - keep it up Phil !
    Various Zen cart sites !

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by crazycucumber View Post
    Hello "fancie" Phil
    Glad you got it sorted - I too am using this addon but could not find an official support thread for it !

Have you worked out how to remove price ?
    price isn't something i need my customers to search on - just all the attributes that I am adding to the products as a read only.

2nd on my wish list is to pull this from being a sidebox to include in the main page ( category page ) so it would dynamically change for each different category but in the main page rather than on a sidebox.

Other than that loving it - keep it up Phil !

Hello crazycucumber!

Pretty sure you can just remove the price code from the template though I havent tried it.. no sure if it need 'blank' entries when a query is submitted on the form or if it will just be as if none were selected.

as for having different things on different categories, I would suggest you use the normal functionality of sideboxes and use IF statements based on the currenty category id and wrap it around your various boxes.. same aplies for this though I guess, if it needs all to be visible it wont work.

so in

includes/templates/your_template/sideboxes/tpl_dynamic_filter.php

try commenting out this code:

PHP Code:
    /********************************************start price range link/check boxes***************************************************/

if (count($priceArray) > 0) {

$priceGap floor(($max $min) / (FILTER_MAX_RANGES 1)); 
            if (
    FILTER_MIN_PRICE && $priceGap FILTER_MIN_PRICE$priceGap FILTER_MIN_PRICE;
            if (
    FILTER_MAX_PRICE && $priceGap FILTER_MAX_PRICE$priceGap FILTER_MAX_PRICE;

$group DYNAMIC_FILTER_PREFIX str_replace(' '''DYNAMIC_FILTER_PRICE_GROUP);

$resetParms[] = $group;

$parameters zen_get_all_get_params();

$dropdownDefault str_replace('%n'DYNAMIC_FILTER_PRICE_GROUPDYNAMIC_FILTER_DROPDOWN_DEFAULT);

$priceCount 0;

$prices '';

for (
    $start $min 0.5$start $max$start $end 0.01) {

$end round($start $priceGap);
                if (
    $end $max$text $currency_symbol round($start $conversion_rate) . ' -- ' $currency_symbol round($end $conversion_rate);
                else 
    $text $currency_symbol round($start $conversion_rate) . ' and over';
                foreach(
    $priceArray as $price ){
                    if (
    $start <= $price && $end >= $price) {
                        if (isset(
    $_GET[$group]) && in_array($start '--' $end,$_GET[$group])) $linkClass 'selected';
                        else 
    $linkClass 'enabled';
                        break;
                    } else 
    $linkClass 'disabled';
                }

$onClick '';
                if (
    FILTER_GOOGLE_TRACKING != 'No'$onClick .= $trackingStart '\'filterAction\', \'' . ($linkClass != 'selected' 'addFilter' 'removeFilter') . '\', \'' $pageName ';' DYNAMIC_FILTER_PRICE_GROUP '=' $start '-' $end '\'' $trackingEnd;
                if (
    FILTER_STYLE == 'Checkbox - Single'$onClick .= ' this.form.submit();';

if (
    FILTER_METHOD != 'Hidden' || $linkClass != 'disabled') {

$hrefLink $group '[]=' $start '--' $end;
                    switch(
    strtok(FILTER_STYLE" ")) {
                    case 
    'Checkbox':

$prices .= '<li class="dFilterLink">' zen_draw_checkbox_field($group '[]'$start '--' $end, (isset($_GET[$group]) && in_array($start '--' $end,$_GET[$group]) ? true false), ($linkClass == 'disabled' 'disabled="disabled"' '') . ($onClick != '' && FILTER_STYLE == 'Checkbox - Single' ' onclick="' $onClick '"' '')) . $text '</li>';
                        break;
                    case 
    'Link':

$prices .= '<li class="dFilterLink"><a class="' $linkClass '"' . ($linkClass != 'disabled' ' rel="nofollow" href="' zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], ($linkClass != 'selected' $parameters $hrefLink str_replace(array($hrefLink,'&'.$hrefLink), array("",""), $parameters)), 'NONSSL') . '"' . ($onClick != '' ' onclick="' $onClick '"' '') : '') . ' >' $text '</a></li>';
                        break;
                    case 
    'Dropdown':

$prices .= '<option value="' $start '--' $end '"' . ($linkClass == 'selected' ' selected="selected"' '') . ($linkClass == 'disabled' ' disabled="disabled"' '') . ($onClick != '' && FILTER_STYLE == 'Dropdown - Single' ' onclick="' $onClick '"' '') . ' >' $text '</option>';
                        break;
                    }
                }
                ++
    $priceCount;
            }

$content .= '<hr width="90%" size="0" />';

$content .= '<div><div class="dFilter"><p class="dFilterHeading">' DYNAMIC_FILTER_TEXT_PREFIX DYNAMIC_FILTER_TEXT_PRICE DYNAMIC_FILTER_TEXT_SUFFIX '</p>';
            if (isset(
    $_GET[$group]) && array_filter($_GET[$group])) $content .= '<div class="dFilterClear"><a href="' zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], zen_get_all_get_params(array($group)), 'NONSSL') . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_TEMPLATE_IMAGES 'clear_filter.png'DYNAMIC_FILTER_BUTTON_CLEAR_FILTER_ALT) . '</a></div>';
            if (
    strtok(FILTER_STYLE" ") == 'Dropdown'$content .= '<select name="' $group '[]" class="dFilterDrop"' . (FILTER_STYLE == 'Dropdown - Single' ' onchange="this.form.submit();"' '') . '>' '<option value=""' . (!isset($_GET[$group]) || !array_filter($_GET[$group]) ? ' selected="selected"' '') . '>' $dropdownDefault '</option>';
            else 
    $content .= '<ul' . ($priceCount FILTER_MAX_OPTIONS ? (FILTER_OPTIONS_STYLE == 'Scroll' ' class="dFilterScroll">' ' class="dFilterExpand">') : '>');

$content .= $prices;
            if (
    strtok(FILTER_STYLE" ") == 'Dropdown'$content .= '</select>';
            else 
    $content .= '</ul>';
            if (
    FILTER_OPTIONS_STYLE == 'Expand' && $priceCount FILTER_MAX_OPTIONS$content .= '<a class="dFilterToggle" href="#">More' zen_image(DIR_WS_TEMPLATE_IMAGES 'arrow_more.gif''More''''''class="dFilterToggleImg"') . '</a>';

$content .= '</div></div>';
        }

/********************************************end price range link/check boxes***************************************************/ 
    not tried and tested, so back up beofre you try..
    Phil Rogers

Plugin Contributions

Nope that broke the whole addon -

I just changed the first line to

Code:
        if (count($priceArray) < 0) {
    so it is never true ! Seems to work.
    Various Zen cart sites !

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by crazycucumber View Post
    Nope that broke the whole addon -

I just changed the first line to

Code:
        if (count($priceArray) < 0) {
    so it is never true ! Seems to work.
    that'll do it ;)
    Phil Rogers

Plugin Contributions

Now if I could get that info to appear where the category description normally sits , I would be on to a winner !
    Various Zen cart sites !

Page 19 of 81 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast