Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter: PHP Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Similar topic discussed here (but assumes the file is using ORIGINAL Zen Cart code, not alterations made by any addons): http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...09#post1136209
    Thank you, Dr. Byte. I did read that but was hoping someone could tell me how to fix it while keeping the add-on intact and I didn't want to hijack someone else's thread with something that seems add-on specific.

That particular fix has a LOT of code and I am great at copy paste but the editing gets pretty tricky unless someone tells me exactly what to edit. I have about a 2% understanding of how this stuff works, lol.

Blessings,
    Krisann

*edited to add more detail.
    Last edited by shartlesville; 21 Aug 2012 at 04:47 PM.
    I donate to the Zen Team do you?
    My current project: BestSewingDeals.com;

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Dynamic Filter: PHP Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1

Well, lol, I got it working without an error! I don't know if it is correct but it's working.

I added part of Dr. Byte's suggestion from the other thread, then commented out part of the DF mod. I didn't want to just delete stuff in case it messed up. I've sorted various pages using the filters without any errors in the cache file and so far I haven't seen any ill effects. If you (anyone reading this) notice something that is obviously a problem, please let me know so I can fix it. =) Thank you!

Blessings,
    Krisann

Code:
      function zen_get_all_get_params($exclude_array = '', $search_engine_safe = true) {

if (!is_array($exclude_array)) $exclude_array = array();

//Bof Dr. Byte fix 1
    	$exclude_array = array_merge($exclude_array, array(zen_session_name(), 'main_page', 'error', 'x', 'y'));
            $get_url = '';
            if (is_array($_GET) && (sizeof($_GET) > 0)) {
            reset($_GET);
            while (list($key, $value) = each($_GET)) {

// bof dynamic filter 1 of 3
    //        if ( (!in_array($key, $exclude_array)) && (strlen($value) > 0 || is_array($value) && array_filter($value) ) && ($key != 'main_page') && ($key != // zen_session_name()) && ($key != 'error') && ($key != 'x') && ($key != 'y') ) {
    // eof dynamic filter 1 of 3
    //         if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
    //    die ('here');
    //           $get_url .= $key . '/' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '/';
    //       } else {

// bof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                if (is_array($value)) {
                  foreach($value as $arr){
                    $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '[]=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($arr)) . '&';
                  }
                } else {
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 3

$get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '&';

// bof dynamic filter 3 of 3
    			}
    // eof dynamic filter 3 of 3
    //          }
    //       }

//Eof Dr. Byte fix 1

}
        }
        while (strstr($get_url, '&&')) $get_url = str_replace('&&', '&', $get_url);
        while (strstr($get_url, '&&')) $get_url = str_replace('&&', '&', $get_url);

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: dynamic filter problems with multilinguage sites

Hi,
    my dynamic filter works well when I search at "featured products" page, but when I search at other pages "products all, new products, categories, brands, and ..., that show error :

at top of page:

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 63

and at search results:
    Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 153

can somebody help me ?

many thanks;

Plugin Contributions

I had the same problem with my dynamic filter addon, and fixed it with the code at this page; many thanks;
    but I have already another error at top of the page :
    Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 63

please can somebody help me to fix it also;

site: http://www.rugs-tapestries.com

example:
    http://www.rugs-tapestries.com/produ...B%5D=&x=19&y=4

thanks a lot ;

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Dynamic Filter: PHP Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1

Ok, that didn't work, lol! It caused major redirect errors when adding items to or deleting items from the shopping cart.

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry! I changed mine to just use the complete fix posted by Dr. Byte for now and suggest you do the same until we can get a real fix. Try adding something to your shopping cart...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you
    I changed the cote to the fix dr byte posted to the thread, the error messages reduiced, but there are already one error message at the top of the page, for each search option choose, :

when I choose a category, and search,, the error message is one time, and when I choose a category and an other option like size, the error message is repeated two times at the top of the page;

thank you

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boby View Post
    Thank you
    I changed the cote to the fix dr byte posted to the thread, the error messages reduiced, but there are already one error message at the top of the page, for each search option choose, :

when I choose a category, and search,, the error message is one time, and when I choose a category and an other option like size, the error message is repeated two times at the top of the page;

thank you
    Sounds like serious problems with your customized code and all the addons you've installed.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Also when I search at all products page, for options, the searching result page show this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 467

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Sounds like serious problems with your customized code and all the addons you've installed.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues
    Thank you for your reply;
    But That is so hard for me to merge all files of the site with the original !

Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast