Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

Quote Originally Posted by wrickspam View Post
    has probably to do with bugs in function_general file, this mod is horrible it functions for 30% .. dont install
    Managed to fix my problems (PHP Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in);

Updated my zencart to 1.5.1, edited functions_general with the fixed dr_blyte supplied.

Now everything is working okay !

If you dont have experience with editing core files stay away from this 1.5.1 update since it requires modding of the core files...

Plugin Contributions

Anybody know if it is possible to change the sort order of the items in the sidebox ?

i have tried playing around with the sort order in the zencart admin but it does not give any results !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sort_order.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	13902

Im also looking for a method to collapse the panels withing the sidebox, anybody got something working for this ?

I would like to be able to click the option name (the filter name) and then collapse the available filter options !

maybe somebody can point me in the right direction

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wrickspam View Post
    Anybody know if it is possible to change the sort order of the items in the sidebox ?

i have tried playing around with the sort order in the zencart admin but it does not give any results !

Name:	sort_order.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	13902

Im also looking for a method to collapse the panels withing the sidebox, anybody got something working for this ?

I would like to be able to click the option name (the filter name) and then collapse the available filter options !

maybe somebody can point me in the right direction
    I think the sort order can be changed by changing the sort order of the attributes.
    For the collapse of the items I may have something for that at home, I'll get back to that later.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter [Support Thread]

Hi,
    I visited your website snowrepublic.co.uk.
    Very nice layout and the filters also have been working well.
    The product information page looks superb. I would want a similar page for my website.
    Which template have you used here?

Quote Originally Posted by davowave View Post
    Hi there, I'm using dynamic filter mod by damian taylor - which is an awesome mod btw, you can see it at work on his website http://www.snowrepublic.co.uk/ (click on a category). It's a product filter for prices, manufacturer, attributes etc...

Anyway, the mod has been updated to work with 1.5 and I'm testing it on a brand new install with no other mods.

When I switch admin->configure->productlisting->display category/manufacturer filter off (which is the default zencart product filter and required to be turned off to make parts of damians mod to work) I get errors.

Here's one:

So the problem is the SQL, but which is more correct - the mod's version (which presumably is uptodate coz it's been passed for 1.5) or my xampp version?

Also, I don't suppose if anyone knows if this is an easy fix? :)

thanks
    http://www.raunharman.com
    http://www.raunharman.net
    Website Development, E-Book Solutions & Handicraft Exports

Plugin Contributions

this will explain the problem i have a little better

when i change the sort order around (like change number 2 to 98) it still shows in the first position

here some screenshots to explain better

Name:	SORT_ORDER_OF_ATTRIBUTES.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	13904

Name:	SORT_ORDER_OF_ATTRIBUTES2.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	13905

changing the sort order around does not result in another order

who can point me in the right direction ?

Plugin Contributions

Managed to fix the sort order;

open includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/sideboxes/tpl_dynamic_filter.php

FIND:
    Code:
    	if(count($filteredProducts) > 0){
    		// Below line counts up all quantities of each item. e.g. if a glove is available in Small and Medium, quantity = 2.
    		//$attributes = $db->Execute("SELECT po.products_options_name, pov.products_options_values_name, count( p2as.quantity ) as quantity" .
    		    $attributes = $db->Execute("SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT p2a.products_id) as quantity, po.products_options_name, pov.products_options_values_name," . 
             " SUM(IF(p2a.products_id IN(" . implode(',', $filteredProducts) . "), 1, 0)) as flag" . 
             " FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " p2a ". 
             " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " po ON p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id AND po.language_id=" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . 
             " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES ." pov ON p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id AND pov.language_id=" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . 
             (defined('TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK') ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK . " p2as ON p2a.products_id = p2as.products_id AND p2as.stock_attributes LIKE CONCAT('%', p2a.products_attributes_id, '%')" : "") . 
             " WHERE p2a.products_id IN (" . implode(',', $unfilteredProducts) . ")" . 
             (FILTER_OPTIONS_INCLUDE != '' ? " AND p2a.options_id IN (" . FILTER_OPTIONS_INCLUDE . ")" : '') . 
             (FILTER_OPTIONS_EXCLUDE != '' ? " AND p2a.options_id NOT IN (" . FILTER_OPTIONS_EXCLUDE . ")" : '') . 
             (defined('TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK') ? " AND p2as.quantity > 0" : "") . 
             " GROUP BY po.products_options_name, pov.products_options_values_name" . 
             " ORDER BY po.products_options_name, pov.products_options_values_sort_order");
    REPLACE WITH:"

Code:
    	if(count($filteredProducts) > 0){
    		// Below line counts up all quantities of each item. e.g. if a glove is available in Small and Medium, quantity = 2.
    		//$attributes = $db->Execute("SELECT po.products_options_name, pov.products_options_values_name, count( p2as.quantity ) as quantity" .
    		    $attributes = $db->Execute("SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT p2a.products_id) as quantity, po.products_options_name, pov.products_options_values_name," . 
             " SUM(IF(p2a.products_id IN(" . implode(',', $filteredProducts) . "), 1, 0)) as flag" . 
             " FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " p2a ". 
             " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " po ON p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id AND po.language_id=" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . 
             " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES ." pov ON p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id AND pov.language_id=" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . 
             (defined('TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK') ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK . " p2as ON p2a.products_id = p2as.products_id AND p2as.stock_attributes LIKE CONCAT('%', p2a.products_attributes_id, '%')" : "") . 
             " WHERE p2a.products_id IN (" . implode(',', $unfilteredProducts) . ")" . 
             (FILTER_OPTIONS_INCLUDE != '' ? " AND p2a.options_id IN (" . FILTER_OPTIONS_INCLUDE . ")" : '') . 
             (FILTER_OPTIONS_EXCLUDE != '' ? " AND p2a.options_id NOT IN (" . FILTER_OPTIONS_EXCLUDE . ")" : '') . 
             (defined('TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK') ? " AND p2as.quantity > 0" : "") . 
             " GROUP BY po.products_options_name, pov.products_options_values_name" . 
             " ORDER BY po.products_options_sort_order");
    Now the filters are sorted by products_options_sort_order (the order u set in the admin when adding the new attributes) instead of alphabetically

Plugin Contributions

No support for this plugin, dont use in live shop with lots of products since it will screw up

Plugin Contributions

Hello everyone, I use the attributes (read only).
    I'm trying to run this plugin with zencart 1.5.1 but there is no way that it works.
    I would be interested to simply filter the products based on the attributes (read only), without the filter of the price or other features of attributes (prices vary, types of product in the cart, or similar functions). I do not need.
    I do not care a sidebox that creates the filter attributes.
    I wish that in the product listing where I put the sort order by price, add a filter for attributes. And nothing else :)
    Thanks in advance to those who answer :)

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Dynamic Filter [Support Thread]

Hi all,

I've spent far to many hours pulling my hair out, and need to admit defeat and ask for help. It probably an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing, there's a lot of similar issues posted before me, but implementing fixes suggested before hasn't helped.

The filter works perfectly in some categories (https://ainleyorganics.co.uk/breakfast-products-c-848/), but breaks the page in others (https://ainleyorganics.co.uk/breads-c-798/).

My functions_general.php file is as follows:
    Code:
      function zen_get_all_get_params($exclude_array = '', $search_engine_safe = true) {

if (!is_array($exclude_array)) $exclude_array = array();
        $exclude_array = array_merge($exclude_array, array(zen_session_name(), 'main_page', 'error', 'x', 'y'));
        $get_url = '';
        if (is_array($_GET) && (sizeof($_GET) > 0)) {
          reset($_GET);
          while (list($key, $value) = each($_GET)) {
    // bof dynamic filter 1 of 3
    		if ( (!in_array($key, $exclude_array)) && (strlen($value) > 0 || is_array($value) && array_filter($value) ) && ($key != 'main_page') && ($key != zen_session_name()) && ($key != 'error') && ($key != 'x') && ($key != 'y') ) {
    // eof dynamic filter 1 of 3
              if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
    //    die ('here');
                $get_url .= $key . '/' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '/';
              } else {
    // bof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                if (is_array($value)) {
                  foreach($value as $arr){
                    $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '[]=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($arr)) . '&';
                  }
                } else {
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                  $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '&';
    // bof dynamic filter 3 of 3
    			}
    // eof dynamic filter 3 of 3
              }
            }
          }
        }
        while (strstr($get_url, '&&')) $get_url = str_replace('&&', '&', $get_url);

return $get_url;
      }
    My log file is as follows:
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/....../public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 152
    I'd really appreciate some help on this. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Hi all,

I've spent far to many hours pulling my hair out, and need to admit defeat and ask for help. It probably an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing, there's a lot of similar issues posted before me, but implementing fixes suggested before hasn't helped.

The filter works perfectly in some categories (https://ainleyorganics.co.uk/breakfast-products-c-848/), but breaks the page in others (https://ainleyorganics.co.uk/breads-c-798/).

My functions_general.php file is as follows:
    Code:
      function zen_get_all_get_params($exclude_array = '', $search_engine_safe = true) {

if (!is_array($exclude_array)) $exclude_array = array();
        $exclude_array = array_merge($exclude_array, array(zen_session_name(), 'main_page', 'error', 'x', 'y'));
        $get_url = '';
        if (is_array($_GET) && (sizeof($_GET) > 0)) {
          reset($_GET);
          while (list($key, $value) = each($_GET)) {
    // bof dynamic filter 1 of 3
    		if ( (!in_array($key, $exclude_array)) && (strlen($value) > 0 || is_array($value) && array_filter($value) ) && ($key != 'main_page') && ($key != zen_session_name()) && ($key != 'error') && ($key != 'x') && ($key != 'y') ) {
    // eof dynamic filter 1 of 3
              if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
    //    die ('here');
                $get_url .= $key . '/' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '/';
              } else {
    // bof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                if (is_array($value)) {
                  foreach($value as $arr){
                    $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '[]=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($arr)) . '&';
                  }
                } else {
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                  $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '&';
    // bof dynamic filter 3 of 3
    			}
    // eof dynamic filter 3 of 3
              }
            }
          }
        }

return $get_url;
      }
    My log file is as follows:
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/....../public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 152
    I'd really appreciate some help on this. Thanks in advance.
    It does not help when you post links and then decide to disable the mod in question. There is no way to troubleshoot the issue. If you want help and need to run a live site at the same time, make a testing site and do all changes there. FYI, this mod does work with v1.5 and v1.51. The only tricky part is doing merges to a few core files as alot has changed since this mod came out.

Page 43 of 81 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast