Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter [Support Thread]

Did anyone figure out how to use this with SBA and not have the filter ignore products with no stock?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I meant not having the filter ignore products without a SBA stock value. It does work if every product with attribute has a SBA stock value, even zero if you alter the sql statement slightly. But this seems highly wasteful as it adds quite a few attributes.

Plugin Contributions

Seems I must have made some mistake when I installed this module. I did a complete reinstall, altered the sql to >= 0 and voila! It works.

Plugin Contributions

Im just going to be quiet now. When using SBA, every product with attribute must have a SBA stock id. So my question remain.

Plugin Contributions

any chance you can help me and panservolvo to fix our problems with the filter not working for products with a lot of attributes?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wrickspam View Post
    I have tried removing the english language, but that still doesnt fix the problems with filtering.

As the person above me i have the error:
    Code:
    [05-Jun-2014 12:15:58 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning:  trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/vhosts/domain/httpdocs/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 63
    [05-Jun-2014 12:15:58 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning:  trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/vhosts/domain/httpdocs/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 63

Here you can see how buggy it is:
    http://www.etcoevorden.nl/shop/index...ex&cPath=23_42

This shows a lot of products, but when clicking on the "Discovery 1 1990-1998" Filter on the left side

It doesnt show me any results (in the bottom it shows -> Artikel 1 tot 10 (van 18 artikelen) (so it should have at least 1 result)

If you check one of the products in this category -> http://www.etcoevorden.nl/shop/index...&products_id=8

It does show Attribute -> "Discovery 1 1990-1998" in the bottom so it should be able to find it ?

Im currently running Zencart 1.5.1 and i have tried to add the fixes posted by dr blyte

this quote explains the problems weve been having!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wrickspam View Post
    this quote explains the problems weve been having!
    PM send

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SHK View Post
    Seems I must have made some mistake when I installed this module. I did a complete reinstall, altered the sql to >= 0 and voila! It works.
    Where did you alter the SQL to >=0? ...from what to what. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Hi all,

I've spent far to many hours pulling my hair out, and need to admit defeat and ask for help. It probably an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing, there's a lot of similar issues posted before me, but implementing fixes suggested before hasn't helped.

The filter works perfectly in some categories (https://ainleyorganics.co.uk/breakfast-products-c-848/), but breaks the page in others (https://ainleyorganics.co.uk/breads-c-798/).

My functions_general.php file is as follows:
    Code:
      function zen_get_all_get_params($exclude_array = '', $search_engine_safe = true) {

if (!is_array($exclude_array)) $exclude_array = array();
        $exclude_array = array_merge($exclude_array, array(zen_session_name(), 'main_page', 'error', 'x', 'y'));
        $get_url = '';
        if (is_array($_GET) && (sizeof($_GET) > 0)) {
          reset($_GET);
          while (list($key, $value) = each($_GET)) {
    // bof dynamic filter 1 of 3
    		if ( (!in_array($key, $exclude_array)) && (strlen($value) > 0 || is_array($value) && array_filter($value) ) && ($key != 'main_page') && ($key != zen_session_name()) && ($key != 'error') && ($key != 'x') && ($key != 'y') ) {
    // eof dynamic filter 1 of 3
              if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
    //    die ('here');
                $get_url .= $key . '/' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '/';
              } else {
    // bof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                if (is_array($value)) {
                  foreach($value as $arr){
                    $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '[]=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($arr)) . '&';
                  }
                } else {
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                  $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '&';
    // bof dynamic filter 3 of 3
    			}
    // eof dynamic filter 3 of 3
              }
            }
          }
        }
        while (strstr($get_url, '&&')) $get_url = str_replace('&&', '&', $get_url);

return $get_url;
      }
    My log file is as follows:
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/....../public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 152
    I'd really appreciate some help on this. Thanks in advance.
    I know that this is a tad late , but here's the correction that I made to remove the referenced PHP Warning:
    Code:
      function zen_get_all_get_params($exclude_array = '', $search_engine_safe = true) {

if (!is_array($exclude_array)) $exclude_array = array();
        $exclude_array = array_merge($exclude_array, array(zen_session_name(), 'main_page', 'error', 'x', 'y'));
        $get_url = '';
        if (is_array($_GET) && (sizeof($_GET) > 0)) {
          reset($_GET);
          while (list($key, $value) = each($_GET)) {
    // bof dynamic filter 1 of 3
    //-bof-20140806-lat9-Make sure the value's a string before using strlen
            if ( (!in_array($key, $exclude_array)) && ( (is_string ($value) && strlen($value) > 0) || is_array($value) && array_filter($value) ) && ($key != 'main_page') && ($key != zen_session_name()) && ($key != 'error') && ($key != 'x') && ($key != 'y') ) {
    //-eof-20140806-lat9
    // eof dynamic filter 1 of 3
              if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
    //    die ('here');
                $get_url .= $key . '/' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '/';
              } else {
    // bof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                if (is_array($value)) {
                  foreach($value as $arr){
                    $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '[]=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($arr)) . '&';
                  }
                } else {
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 3
                  $get_url .= zen_sanitize_string($key) . '=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '&';
    // bof dynamic filter 3 of 3
    			}
    // eof dynamic filter 3 of 3
              }
            }
          }
        }

return $get_url;
      }
    Note also that the installation SQL script, out-of-the-box, (a) wipes out the configuration_group_id of 0 and (b) performs "blind" SQL inserts into the configuration table (causing issues if you've installed a plugin that adds a field to that table). Here's the updated version:
    Code:
    SELECT @cid:=configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Dynamic Filter';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid AND @cid != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid AND @cid != 0;
    INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL, 'Dynamic Filter', 'Dynamic Filter Settings', '1', '1');
    SET @cid=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @cid WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function)
                              VALUES ('Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     ('Enable on All Products Page', 'FILTER_ALL', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on all products page?', @cid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     ('Enable on New Products Page', 'FILTER_NEW', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on new products page?', @cid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     ('Enable on Featured Products Page', 'FILTER_FEATURED', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on featured products page?', @cid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     ('Enable on Specials Page', 'FILTER_SPECIALS', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on specials page?', @cid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     ('Enable on Search Page', 'FILTER_SEARCH', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on advanced search page?', @cid, '60', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     ('Filter Style', 'FILTER_STYLE', 'Link', 'How are the filters to be applied?<br /><br /><strong>Link</strong> - Each option is a link; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Dropdown (Single)</strong> - Each option is part of a drop down list; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Dropdown (Multi)</strong> - Each option is part of a drop down list; Multiple filters can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Checkbox (Single)</strong> - Each option is a checkbox; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Checkbox (Multi)</strong> - Each option is a checkbox; Multiple filters can be applied at a time.', @cid, '70', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Link', 'Dropdown - Single', 'Dropdown - Multi', 'Checkbox - Single', 'Checkbox - Multi'),"),
                                     ('Disabled Options Method', 'FILTER_METHOD', 'Greyed', 'How are the unavailable filter options to be disabled?<br /><br /><strong>Greyed</strong> - Grey out the unavailable options.<br /><strong>Hidden</strong> - Hide the unavailable options.', @cid, '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Greyed', 'Hidden'),"),
                                     ('Options Box Style', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_STYLE', 'Scroll', 'Which style of box should be used when the maximum number of options has been reached?<br /><br /><strong>Scroll</strong> - Scroll box.<br /><strong>Expand</strong> - Expanding box with More/Less link.<br /><br /><strong>Note: This option is only applicatble with Link or Checkbox filter styles.</strong>', @cid, '90', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Scroll', 'Expand'),"),
                                     ('Maximum Number of Options', 'FILTER_MAX_OPTIONS', '9', 'What is the maximum number of options to be displayed before scroll bar/More link is visible?<br /><br /><strong>Note: This option is only applicatble with Link or Checkbox filter styles.</strong>', @cid, '100', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('Maximum Number of Price Ranges', 'FILTER_MAX_RANGES', '5', 'What is the maximum number of price range groups?<br /><br /><strong>Note: This can be overridden by the Maximum Price Range parameter</strong>', @cid, '110', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('Minimum Price Range', 'FILTER_MIN_PRICE', '10', 'What is the minimum gap in the price ranges?<br />Set as zero to deactivate.', @cid, '120', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('Maximum Price Range', 'FILTER_MAX_PRICE', '25', 'What is the minimum gap in the price ranges?<br />Set as zero to deactivate.', @cid, '130', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('Include Options', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_INCLUDE', '', 'Enter the list of option IDs to be included in the filter, separated by commas (i.e. 1,2,3)<br />Only the option numbers listed here will appear in the filter.<br />Leave blank to deactivate.', @cid, '140', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('Exclude Options', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_EXCLUDE', '', 'Enter the list of option IDs to be excluded from the filter, separated by commas (i.e. 1,2,3)<br />The option numbers listed here will <strong>not</strong> appear in the filter.<br />Leave blank to deactivate.', @cid, '150', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     ('Google Event Tracking', 'FILTER_GOOGLE_TRACKING', 'No', 'Use Google Event Tracking?<br /><br /><strong>No</strong> - Do not use Google Event Tracking<br /><strong>ga.js</strong> - Use traditional ga.js Google Event Tracking method<br /><strong>Asynchronous</strong> - Use new asynchronous Google Event Tracking method<br /><br /><strong>Note: Requires Google Analytics Code</strong>', @cid, '160', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('No', 'ga.js', 'Asynchronous'),");

/*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key='configDynamicFilter';
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configDynamicFilter','BOX_CONFIGURATION_DYNAMIC_FILTER','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@cid), 'configuration', 'Y', @cid);

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I installed the Dynamic Filter version 1.5.0 on my test zen cart version 1.5.1, according to the instructions, including the SQL install. I did not have any errors or conflicts on the files. After configuring the plugin in the Admin backend, the front-end display JUST a blank page with a 500 error. The front-end worked properly before I backed up the files/database and installed the plugin.

Anyone have any ideas on what the problem is or how I can troubleshoot it? Although I have programmed php and mysql for years, I am stuck right now.

Here is some more info:
    PHP Version: 5.4.29 (Zend: 2.4.0) PHP Memory Limit: 256M
    Database: MySQL 5.5.37-35.1

Thanks

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast