Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI mappings issue

Do you know what changes need to be done to get this contribution working on zc 1.5.1? ;)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by khejit View Post
    Do you know what changes need to be done to get this contribution working on zc 1.5.1? ;)
    Yes I do ......

I never released the 1.5.1 update officially. You can use the latest package available from the download section, and use the 1.5.0 install. Just carefully merge the files and you will be fine. The biggest difference is in the general functions file.

If I have time left I will be updating this module soon to 1.5.1 and 1.5.3

Plugin Contributions

V1.2 has been submitted to the download section.

- Support for Zen Cart 1.5.1 has been added
    - Support for Zen Cart 1.3.8 has been dropped
    - Fix by a_berezin: Multilangauge names for attributes are properly shown by language

Plugin Contributions

Default 1.5.3 Support

Very pleased to hear you hope to do a 1.5.3 version.

I wish I could help you but I'm still getting to grips with the basics. Need an alpha tester?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.3 Support

Quote Originally Posted by CScotty View Post
    Very pleased to hear you hope to do a 1.5.3 version.

I wish I could help you but I'm still getting to grips with the basics. Need an alpha tester?
    Thanks, I will let you know if I need you ;) , but foe now the most time consuming is updating the documentation.

Plugin Contributions

I have a problem with sql patch. First, I have to put commands manually via PhpMyAdmin, since Install Sql Patches from Tools in Admin gives me error every time.

Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES
      (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on All Products Page', 'FILTER_ALL', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on all products page?', @cid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on New Products Page', 'FILTER_NEW', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on new products page?', @cid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Featured Products Page', 'FILTER_FEATURED', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on featured products page?', @cid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Specials Page', 'FILTER_SPECIALS', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on specials page?', @cid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Search Page'[...]
    ...and so on, results with

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    Do you have any ideas how to modify this command? The rest of sql patch seems to be working.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by khejit View Post
    I have a problem with sql patch. First, I have to put commands manually via PhpMyAdmin, since Install Sql Patches from Tools in Admin gives me error every time.

Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES
      (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on All Products Page', 'FILTER_ALL', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on all products page?', @cid, '20', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on New Products Page', 'FILTER_NEW', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on new products page?', @cid, '30', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Featured Products Page', 'FILTER_FEATURED', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on featured products page?', @cid, '40', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Specials Page', 'FILTER_SPECIALS', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on specials page?', @cid, '50', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
      (NULL, 'Enable on Search Page'[...]
    ...and so on, results with

Do you have any ideas how to modify this command? The rest of sql patch seems to be working.
    The problem is that the column names are net defined in the sql script. If you add extra columns to the configuration table (like the FEC module does), this script will fail.
    Below you will find the improved sql, and I will update the downloads section asap:

Code:
    SELECT @cid:=configuration_group_id
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Dynamic Filter';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL, 'Dynamic Filter', 'Dynamic Filter Settings', '1', '1');
    SET @cid=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @cid WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key , configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function)

VALUES (NULL, 'Enable on Category Pages', 'FILTER_CATEGORY', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on category pages?', @cid, '10', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Enable on Search Page', 'FILTER_SEARCH', 'Yes', 'Enable the filter on advanced search page?', @cid, '60', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Yes', 'No'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Filter Style', 'FILTER_STYLE', 'Link', 'How are the filters to be applied?<br /><br /><strong>Link</strong> - Each option is a link; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Dropdown (Single)</strong> - Each option is part of a drop down list; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Dropdown (Multi)</strong> - Each option is part of a drop down list; Multiple filters can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Checkbox (Single)</strong> - Each option is a checkbox; Only one filter can be applied at a time.<br /><strong>Checkbox (Multi)</strong> - Each option is a checkbox; Multiple filters can be applied at a time.', @cid, '70', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Link', 'Dropdown - Single', 'Dropdown - Multi', 'Checkbox - Single', 'Checkbox - Multi'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Disabled Options Method', 'FILTER_METHOD', 'Greyed', 'How are the unavailable filter options to be disabled?<br /><br /><strong>Greyed</strong> - Grey out the unavailable options.<br /><strong>Hidden</strong> - Hide the unavailable options.', @cid, '80', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Greyed', 'Hidden'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Options Box Style', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_STYLE', 'Scroll', 'Which style of box should be used when the maximum number of options has been reached?<br /><br /><strong>Scroll</strong> - Scroll box.<br /><strong>Expand</strong> - Expanding box with More/Less link.<br /><br /><strong>Note: This option is only applicatble with Link or Checkbox filter styles.</strong>', @cid, '90', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('Scroll', 'Expand'),"),
                                     (NULL, 'Maximum Number of Options', 'FILTER_MAX_OPTIONS', '9', 'What is the maximum number of options to be displayed before scroll bar/More link is visible?<br /><br /><strong>Note: This option is only applicatble with Link or Checkbox filter styles.</strong>', @cid, '100', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Maximum Number of Price Ranges', 'FILTER_MAX_RANGES', '5', 'What is the maximum number of price range groups?<br /><br /><strong>Note: This can be overridden by the Maximum Price Range parameter</strong>', @cid, '110', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Minimum Price Range', 'FILTER_MIN_PRICE', '10', 'What is the minimum gap in the price ranges?<br />Set as zero to deactivate.', @cid, '120', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Maximum Price Range', 'FILTER_MAX_PRICE', '25', 'What is the minimum gap in the price ranges?<br />Set as zero to deactivate.', @cid, '130', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Include Options', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_INCLUDE', '', 'Enter the list of option IDs to be included in the filter, separated by commas (i.e. 1,2,3)<br />Only the option numbers listed here will appear in the filter.<br />Leave blank to deactivate.', @cid, '140', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Exclude Options', 'FILTER_OPTIONS_EXCLUDE', '', 'Enter the list of option IDs to be excluded from the filter, separated by commas (i.e. 1,2,3)<br />The option numbers listed here will <strong>not</strong> appear in the filter.<br />Leave blank to deactivate.', @cid, '150', now(), now(), NULL, NULL),
                                     (NULL, 'Google Event Tracking', 'FILTER_GOOGLE_TRACKING', 'No', 'Use Google Event Tracking?<br /><br /><strong>No</strong> - Do not use Google Event Tracking<br /><strong>ga.js</strong> - Use traditional ga.js Google Event Tracking method<br /><strong>Asynchronous</strong> - Use new asynchronous Google Event Tracking method<br /><br /><strong>Note: Requires Google Analytics Code</strong>', @cid, '160', now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('No', 'ga.js', 'Asynchronous'),");

/*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key='configDynamicFilter';
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configDynamicFilter','BOX_CONFIGURATION_DYNAMIC_FILTER','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@cid), 'configuration', 'Y', @cid);

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this using the 1.5.0 in the download. I have a template monster template on the site, but other that that, I haven't made any changes to any of the files. I have numerous issues, so I had a few questions. Would deleting the files and using the 1.5.1 install fix these issues, or do I just need to handle them individually? Here are the issues I'm having.
    1. The search bar is giving a general error now and doesn't work at all.
    2. The filter is working on specific categories, but not on the all products page. It's turned on and shows up just fine, but it's not actually filtering anything.
    3. The biggest (and weirdest) issue is that it's actually making the entire site disappear. When I go to the site, it's a completely blank page. The first time it happened, I logged in to the admin side to check things, and when I went to check the site again, it was there with the everything perfect except for the 2 issues I stated above. So after a day of checking, I've realized the site only works when I'm logged in to admin. As soon as I log off, or admin times out, the entire site just vanishes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I should just use the 1.5.1 and see how that goes, let me know and I can come back with whether the issues still exist or not. Thanks guys

Plugin Contributions

You don't say what version of Zen Cart you have. That will determine which version of this plugin you should install. Plus, Template Monster is notorious for making very bad templates.

Plugin Contributions

sorry. I have 1.5.3

Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast