Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - filter does not work on product listing

I have this installed on a Zen Cart 1.5.4 using your tip to 'skip the functions_genral.php file'

I'm having one issue. The filtering is only offering the manufacturer and price options and none of the attributes. My understanding is leaving the Include Options and Exclude Options blank would add any attributes that exist (on the product category being viewed) as filtering options.

Is that incorrect, or is there something else going on?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Nope. Still working on a strange bug when filtering categories and manufacturers, and my time is limited. Paying customers go first

You can use the latest version for now, and skip the edits on the functions_genral.php file
    Hi!

To resolve the strange problem when filtering categories and manufacturers, in catalog/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/sideboxes/tpl_dynamic_filter.php
    after: if (count($unfilteredCategories) > 0) {
    insert
    $group = DYNAMIC_FILTER_PREFIX . str_replace(' ', '', DYNAMIC_FILTER_CATEGORY_GROUP);

AND

after: if (count($unfilteredManufacturers) > 0) {
    insert
    $group = DYNAMIC_FILTER_PREFIX . str_replace(' ', '', DYNAMIC_FILTER_MANUFACTURER_GROUP);

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by xergos055 View Post
    Hi!

To resolve the strange problem when filtering categories and manufacturers, in catalog/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/sideboxes/tpl_dynamic_filter.php
    after: if (count($unfilteredCategories) > 0) {
    insert
    $group = DYNAMIC_FILTER_PREFIX . str_replace(' ', '', DYNAMIC_FILTER_CATEGORY_GROUP);

AND

after: if (count($unfilteredManufacturers) > 0) {
    insert
    $group = DYNAMIC_FILTER_PREFIX . str_replace(' ', '', DYNAMIC_FILTER_MANUFACTURER_GROUP);
    Thank you for your input. It it very much appreciated. Those line were already present in the code, but in rearranging the code were moved to "includes/modules/sideboxes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/dynamic_filter.php".
    I will update the code and test it. After that the only hurdle is to update the documentation.

Edit: the change in the code works

Plugin Contributions

With welcome!

Plugin Contributions

Did it work? I installed this module to 1.5.4 version and I have a problem to finsh this instalation. When I insert SQL code for finish, system write always WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. I changed functions_general.php also, but no changes. Does anybody know where is a problem?

Plugin Contributions

hello I need your help, I have zencart 1.5.3 and the plugin I've tested and works correctly, but the problem is that I have deactivated left and right columns, then I need to visualize the plugin on top of each category, which is the php code that calls the function or could do? I tried with css but it still fails and this plugin is essential for me ... please help thanks !!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by uriii View Post
    hello I need your help, I have zencart 1.5.3 and the plugin I've tested and works correctly, but the problem is that I have deactivated left and right columns, then I need to visualize the plugin on top of each category, which is the php code that calls the function or could do? I tried with css but it still fails and this plugin is essential for me ... please help thanks !!!!
    Sorry to tell you, but currently the one column feature is not yet supported by this module. It is on my (very long) to do list, but I really can't promise any time frame. I you are haing some spare time, feel free to help with this module, and I'll add your code to it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Sorry to tell you, but currently the one column feature is not yet supported by this module. It is on my (very long) to do list, but I really can't promise any time frame. I you are haing some spare time, feel free to help with this module, and I'll add your code to it.
    if possible I would compensate by paypal, thank you in advance !!!!!

Plugin Contributions

When looking for a nice filter for my product pages (instead of the filter by alphabeth) I come across this one. I like it allot, because it solves a lot of problems like:
    I would like to have a left colomn, but only with something usefull in it and wauw this is it!
    I think the most important thing for customers is to be able to sort by price. The most user friendly one, i think, is the option to choise from 0 - 50 dollar, 50 - 100 dollar etc. No dropdown, not have to move your big finger over the little screan from left to right, and so on.

What i could not find with the search button for this thread is how and if it shows on mobile phones.
    (I am using zencart 1.5.4. with the westminster new template)
    Language: Dutch
    English: not so very good
    Allready have a live shop, so building local/on my computer

Plugin Contributions

I started with winmerge to compage the files from the dynimac filter, to the ones from my webshop.
    But after that i donīt know what else to do, because the readme is not working.
    Can someone copie that for me, or tell me what it says?
    Language: Dutch
    English: not so very good
    Allready have a live shop, so building local/on my computer

Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast