Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Re: ACoin Homepage Slider Support

The reason it does not show is because it is censored. The two asterisks are ex. Hope that helps. Sorry.

http://adultonlines**toys.authsafe.com/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sensualpalace View Post
    The reason it does not show is because it is censored. The two asterisks are ex. Hope that helps. Sorry.

http://adultonlines**toys.authsafe.com/
    That is how the slideshow works is they are stacked on top of each other, most slide shows are that way, the way to eliminate the issue is to create images that are the full size of the slide show and that have a background, not transparent so it does not show through
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

What is the full size? I thought it was 500 x 200, which is what I have. I can fix the transparency, but what about it being centered and not flush left.

I thought I figured out how to center it by making the image 950 x 200, making background of the image the same as my page background. Unfortunately, I'm using the Cherry Zen template and it adjusts the size of the template based on the resolution of the screen. I would rather go back to an image size of 500 x 200 and just get the image centered in the slider. Any ideas??

Plugin Contributions

Help. How can I get Acoin slider to work with Zen Lightbox?

I have narrowed the problem to there being multiple .js files in /includes/templates/MY_TEMPLATE/jscript

If i have any other .js file in that folder then the slider does not work.
    I don't want to ditch Acoin Slider as I feel it's the best slider available here.

Plugin Contributions

anyone got any help with this?

Nope. I finally had to take it off my site because I couldn't get it work properly. Looking for another module that will do the same.

Plugin Contributions

I installed this module, and I am having a little trouble getting it to work correctly. I had a jscript file conflict, and when I deleted the other jscript file the slideshow appeared, but my images are not showing (and the default images did not show prior to replacing them with my own). The captions and prev/next buttons are there, but no images. I am using Zen Cart 1.5.1. Can be seen at http://www.neatoffices.com/ I really like this module and would like to be able to use it. Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole_MN View Post
    I installed this module, and I am having a little trouble getting it to work correctly. I had a jscript file conflict, and when I deleted the other jscript file the slideshow appeared, but my images are not showing (and the default images did not show prior to replacing them with my own). The captions and prev/next buttons are there, but no images. I am using Zen Cart 1.5.1. Can be seen at http://www.neatoffices.com/ I really like this module and would like to be able to use it. Any suggestions?
    check the file path for the images on the main page. You need to change the template name to your template or the direct path to the image you would like.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ray-the-otter View Post
    Help. How can I get Acoin slider to work with Zen Lightbox?

I have narrowed the problem to there being multiple .js files in /includes/templates/MY_TEMPLATE/jscript

If i have any other .js file in that folder then the slider does not work.
    I don't want to ditch Acoin Slider as I feel it's the best slider available here.
    If there is a JS conflict you would not be able to use both of them. You can try using the no conflict change to the JS but usually you will have to choose between one and the other unless you can edit the JS yourself to not conflict.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast