Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion customer's shopping cart/ order with images

hi. my site is silver-by-hilltribe.com. i am new here and have done some searching in the forums for my question. what i need is a module which will allow either my customer or the admin to view their order (after payment) in the same format as when they are adding items to the shopping cart. basically, i would like to login to my admin and print out customer orders with thumbnail images of their order (as it is available during the shopping/add to cart process). is there a module which will allow me to do this?

thank you for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: customer's shopping cart/ order with images

There's no mod I'm aware of that will add that function. What business issue are you trying to solve ? We may be able to suggest another way.

Plugin Contributions

thanks for your response. when customers submit an order, we can get the list of items ordered. but a step of processing is our team need images to match what the customer ordered as the products are purchased from different sources. there are other solutions but it would solve the problem of having to insert the images to each order if we can have the exact copy of the shopping cart with thumbnails.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nichiaichi View Post
    thanks for your response. when customers submit an order, we can get the list of items ordered. but a step of processing is our team need images to match what the customer ordered as the products are purchased from different sources. there are other solutions but it would solve the problem of having to insert the images to each order if we can have the exact copy of the shopping cart with thumbnails.
    Thanks for bringing this issue up, nichiaichi - I need help wtih this, too! It's a lot easier for me to see what products out of my 500+ I need to ship out when I have the product images right next to the product descriptions.