Plugin Contributions

Default Google Checkout Query - Add Model Number Field

Hi all, have had a good time with Zen Cart but need it to perform one thing for me!

Google checkout module installed all working fine, however it sends the ID number through to Google's Selling manager but no model number.

Whilst the ID field is a unique identifier it is not searchable in the zen cart admin system, leaving a convoluted way of searching for the Item name and then manually checking the ID against the order.

What I need (seeing as I have nearly 1000 products, some with shared names) is for the Model Number to be included in the information that gets sent through to Google.

I've tried a few amateurish attempts at doing this by editing the googlecheckout.php file along with its include files of googleitem.php and googlecart.php (editing the item_id) but to no avail.

This seems like a really simple thing to do but I can't do it Can anyone here?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout Query - Add Model Number Field

Quote Originally Posted by da-design View Post
    Whilst the ID field is a unique identifier it is not searchable in the zen cart admin system, leaving a convoluted way of searching for the Item name and then manually checking the ID against the order.
    Thanks!
    Turns out the ID is searchable, but I had the whole easy populate problem. Had to go into Tools-->Store Manager->Reset ALL Products Master Categories ID

ID is now searchable, yay!

Still would be nice for google to just display the model number, will save me some time searching for stuff, however this isnt as high a priority as before.