Plugin Contributions

Default Add-ons which use Tools and Configuration links aren't showing up

Hey guys, I have been trying to install several plug-ins, and have been having the same problem with all of them. I place all the files in the correct locations and copy and paste the install.sql files to the "Install SQL Patches" and when it asks me to find it underneath the tools or configuration drop-downs, they don't show up at all.

I have tried it with SiteMapXML, Facebook catalogue browse, and Windows Live Product Feed. None of them show up so I can't configure them after I have installed. Can anyone help with this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add-ons which use Tools and Configuration links aren't showing up

We need a lot more info to be able to help.

reply with the questions answered from "NOTE: When making a new post, be sure to include relevant information such as:"

when you hit the reply button

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add-ons which use Tools and Configuration links aren't showing up

Okay, I've installed the Facebook Browse Catalogue plug-in and in one of the steps it says to go into admin and Go to Configuration->Facebook Catalog Browser but when I go onto the configuration drop-down the link for that page isn't there.

I can find the page by typing in the id of the page in the url bar, but I don't want to have to remember all the id numbers each time I need to configure one of these plug-ins.

The fact I can find the page using the ID number does mean it's installed properly, but if it were 100% then there should be a link where described.

I really hope this makes sense as it is a bit hard for me to properly explain.