Re: if the language pack is older than current zc version
I would recommend:
- Install 1.5, ensure all is working ok with just english.
- Check the additional/old language files are encoded in UTf8 (probably not). There are free programs available to bulk convert to UTF8 without BOM.
- Copy the converted language files into the new installation.
- Compare them to the english ones (Beyond Compare).
There will be new defines to add to the old files, redundant defines to remove and new files to copy over.
- When you have fixed them, and all is ok in your shop, upload your contribution!!
"Totally Zenned" my a*se!