Plugin Contributions

red flag Changing Layout of Special, Featured and New Products boxes on Home Page

I cannot figure out how to alter the layout of the product boxes on the front page (featured, new, special product boxes). They don't take the same formatting as the columnar display of the product listings. What I want to do is move the images to the top, with the product titles below them, and change the alignment of the price. What file(s) is/are controlling this style?

I'm using All Business 1.4 on ZC 1.3.9h. The site url is http://www.thecamarosuperstore.com. I already posted on the All Business thread and was told this was not a template related issue. I'm confused because the default template uses a different layout - it puts the image thumbnails at the top like I want them, so I'd think an override file is affecting this, but I cannot find it. The tpl_ files in includes/templates/all_business/templates aren't it.

If anyone can help me, I'd so appreciate it! I don't want to have to switch templates, I've put too much work into customizing the current one already.

Thanks in advance!!!
    Melodie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Changing Layout of Special, Featured and New Products boxes on Home Page

It is, in fact, a template issue. The product name on your site has a class name of 'product_title', which doesn't exist in a stock Zencart installation. If you look at the source, it (product_title) is placed before the image.

I would use the Developers Tool Kit to find the file(s) where that's positioned, and change it there.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Changing Layout of Special, Featured and New Products boxes on Home Page

Thank you very much! I found overrides in /includes/modules/all_business and I just renamed them to restore the grid layout back to default. Now I can use the stylesheet to finish formatting.

Melodie

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    It is, in fact, a template issue. The product name on your site has a class name of 'product_title', which doesn't exist in a stock Zencart installation. If you look at the source, it (product_title) is placed before the image.

I would use the Developers Tool Kit to find the file(s) where that's positioned, and change it there.