Hello,

So I've been running tests with dummy orders on WPP which was newly implemented in my store, and once in a while, I was hit with session timeout issues while checking out and submitting my cc for payment. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now, several of my customers have contacted me about issues with checking out and the symptoms that they describe sound the same...

I've been running more tests and I can duplicate the issue very consistently on my store.

Basically, to trigger the session timeout.

-Add items to shopping cart.
-Initiate checkout.
-Input an incorrect cc number the first time around... and receive an invalid cc number message from the messagestack...
-Input the corrected cc number the 2nd time around, and hit confirm order.

Immediately, I am hit with a session timeout, and have to log in again. Sometimes this happens in a loop, and relogging in and attempting to check out results in in more session timeouts.

Multiple consecutive session timeouts seem to be the common thing with my customers who contacted me about having problems, as well.

While I can't be for certain that this is the only way to trigger the session timeout, I am sure this is one way to consistently trigger it...

My installed mods are...

Stock by Attributes
Product Attribute Grid
Google analytics
SitemapXML
Super Orders
Ty Package Tracker
QueryCache

These are the mods that have been in place when I noticed the session timeout issues.

I have installed more mods since then:

FEC
Maxmind
Ceon URI

Is anyone else having these same problems when they follow these steps above? Or does anyone know of a solution? Thanks in advance.