Hi Guys,

This is my first post here and I believe I am new to php programing. I know css and html. I can decode some of the php code in zen-cart and managed to get my way through till I reached a point I can't go beyond. I have several issues so if you can help or direct me to a link to the solution that would be much appreciated. As a matter of fact I have been able to reach what I am at today with the great help of people postings in this forum which I am very much grateful.

Enough talk, now to business. I have several issues.

1- I own a store for which I would like to make the prices change based on the IP of the user. In other words, users in a given country should see goods with a price and users outside this country should see it different. The good thing is that all prices can be factored so I don't have different factors for different products.

2- Whether you are inside or outside those IP addresses the shipping is being based on zones within the country that holds those IP addresses. In other words, shipping has to be ONLY for a specific country whether you make the order from within or outside this country. So I need to restrict shipping to only this country. Moreover, within this given country the shipping is a flat rate depending strictly on zones not the number of items being shipped. For example: zone 1 is $10, zone 2 is $20 etc...

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thanks.