Plugin Contributions

Default I broke my create_account.php

I wasn't really happy with the "text" of the Welcome Email and have tried to update it. Now when I try to create a test account I get "The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.thaitreasurehunter.com/in...9afbb2e703b472. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly."

I'm sure the error is in DEFINE EMAIL_TEXT but I don't know where and I've tried with and without the html link.

* @package languageDefines
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2010 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: create_account.php 15405 2010-02-03 06:29:33Z drbyte $
    */

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Create an Account');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'My Account Information');

define('TEXT_ORIGIN_LOGIN', '<strong class="note">NOTE:</strong> If you already have an account with us, please login at the <a href="%s">login page</a>.');

// greeting salutation
    define('EMAIL_SUBJECT', 'Welcome to ' . STORE_NAME);
    define('EMAIL_GREET_MR', 'Dear Mr. %s,' . "\n\n");
    define('EMAIL_GREET_MS', 'Dear Ms. %s,' . "\n\n");
    define('EMAIL_GREET_NONE', 'Dear %s' . "\n\n");

// First line of the greeting
    define('EMAIL_WELCOME', 'Thank you for registering with <strong>' . STORE_NAME . '</strong>.');
    define('EMAIL_SEPARATOR', '--------------------');
    define('EMAIL_COUPON_INCENTIVE_HEADER', 'Congratulations! To make your next visit to our online shop a more rewarding experience, listed below are details for a Discount Coupon created just for you!' . "\n\n");
    // your Discount Coupon Description will be inserted before this next define
    define('EMAIL_COUPON_REDEEM', 'To use the Discount Coupon, enter the ' . TEXT_GV_REDEEM . ' code during checkout: <strong>%s</strong>' . "\n\n");
    define('TEXT_COUPON_HELP_DATE', '<p>The coupon is valid between %s and %s</p>');

define('EMAIL_GV_INCENTIVE_HEADER', 'Just for stopping by today, we have sent you a ' . TEXT_GV_NAME . ' for %s!' . "\n");
    define('EMAIL_GV_REDEEM', 'The ' . TEXT_GV_NAME . ' ' . TEXT_GV_REDEEM . ' is: %s ' . "\n\n" . 'You can enter the ' . TEXT_GV_REDEEM . ' during Checkout, after making your selections in the store. ');
    define('EMAIL_GV_LINK', ' Or, you may redeem it now by following this link: ' . "\n");
    // GV link will automatically be included before this line

define('EMAIL_GV_LINK_OTHER','Once you have added the ' . TEXT_GV_NAME . ' to your account, you may use the ' . TEXT_GV_NAME . ' for yourself, or send it to a friend!' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT', 'You are now able to purchase items, review your order history and write your own product reviews. . "\n\n" . 'Be sure to give us a Like on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thai-Treasure-Hunter/213573245340549">our Facebook page</a> for news on upcoming items or any site changes. We will also be sending discount coupons to our registered customers who Like and Share us on Facebook to help spread the word about Thai Treasure Hunter.' . "\n\n" . 'Shipping prices are quoted using Thailand Post. It is the most cost effective shipping company in Thailand but can take roughly 3+ weeks to ship overseas, so please allow a decent amount of time to receive your order. All items are packaged and shipped the Saturday and/or Sunday after receiving the order.' . "\n\n" . 'New items are added every week, so be sure to check back. It's recommended if your nearby friends or family are interested in purchasing items, to combine your orders to help save on shipping!' . "\n\n");
    define('EMAIL_CONTACT', 'For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: <a href="mailto:' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '">'. STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS ." </a>\n\n");
    define('EMAIL_GV_CLOSURE', "\n" . 'Sincerely,' . "\n\n" . STORE_OWNER . "\nStore Owner\n\n". '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'.HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG ."</a>\n\n");

help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I broke my create_account.php

You're missing an single quote mark after product reviews, and you need to escape the apostrophe in the word it's (in It's recommended ...) by placing a backslash in front of it - It\'s, or change the phrase to It is ...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I broke my create_account.php

Thank you, Steve.