Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

Looks like Google Merchant Center Feeder will need to be update because of change to "availability" attribute in this announcement from Google for changes going into effect on 9/30/14.

https://support.google.com/merchants.../3097504?hl=en

"We are simplifying the ‘availability’ attribute by merging ‘in stock’ with ‘available for order’ and removing ‘available for order’. All items that can be shipped in a timely manner can now simply use the ‘in stock’ value. In addition, we are now offering an ‘availability date’ attribute that you can use to let shoppers know when pre-ordered products will be available for delivery."

Plugin Contributions

So I moved my site to a different host, and re-did a good amount of my site. Now I am getting this error for some reason when I try to upload a feed:

"Invalid URL in attribute: link

We couldn't understand the URL you submitted. Please check the format of your URL. Learn more.
    Examples:
    Item ID Line Nr. Value
    1 21 http://208.76.85.155/~jrvihfnf/newft...1&currency=USD Show Item
    3 69 http://208.76.85.155/~jrvihfnf/newft...3&currency=USD Show Item
    10 190 http://208.76.85.155/~jrvihfnf/newft...0&currency=USD Show Item
    12 238 http://208.76.85.155/~jrvihfnf/newft...2&currency=USD Show Item
    15 310 http://208.76.85.155/~jrvihfnf/newft...5&currency=USD Show Item"

So I am not sure how to fix this. I think they are redirects that work in the browser, but google doesn't like it for some reason. Is there anyway I can fix this by tinkering with zencarts or google merchant feeders settings? I wasn't getting these errors a week ago so I would think it was something I changed within my zencart, or something that got changed when I moved my site? Should I re-install google merchant feeder?

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to make google merchant feeder not show the &currency=USD redirect link, and instead use the main link? Or Could id be invalid because I moved hosts and am using a temp url instead of my domain name (until I get my domain transferred) ?

Plugin Contributions

Well i called google, and they said it was just because I am using a temp url, which makes sense. So please disregard, :).

Plugin Contributions

Invalid additional images.

When looking at the data quality in the merchant centre, it shows i have over 500 items with errors on additonal images.

any ideas??

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

after many try i've found a solutions to add a field to the feeder (I needed the GTIN code as well as MPN code).
    1. First of all You need to add the filed to your database, in my case i added "products_gtin" to the "products" table.
    2. You need to modify the \..\classes\google_base.php adding a statement to add the field to the XML file as follow:
    - Around line 393 find:
    PHP Code:
    if ($products->fields['products_model'] != '') {

$mpn $dom->createElement('g:mpn');

$mpn->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['products_model'])));

$item->appendChild($mpn);
          } 
    -immediaty after add the following code:
    PHP Code:
    if ($products->fields['products_gtin'] != '') {

$gtin $dom->createElement('g:gtin');

$gtin->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['products_gtin'])));

$item->appendChild($gtin);
          } 
    3. Modify the "googlefroogle.php" file addiing the definition of your new field:
    -Line 152 add the fields you create to the query:
    PHP Code:
    $products_query "SELECT distinct(pd.products_name), p.products_id, p.products_model, p.products_gtin,... 
    -Line 227 add a "case":
    PHP Code:
    case 'gtin':
                      if (
    $products->fields['products_gtin']) {

$id $google_base->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['products_gtin']);
                        break;
                      } 
    Now you should have a new field added to the feed :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    If you are still looking for help here, I have a small code edit you can do to get this working. The code edit is simple (about 4 lines) and will insert the identifier_exists = false element into the XML output. It will ONLY insert this if you DO NOT have UPC/ISBN/EAN set for your products. You will have to have the "UPC/ISBN/EAN" configuration option set to true in the google merchant configuration area, and this does require numinix product fields being installed.

STEP 0: BACK UP your_catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php
    Step 1: Open your_catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php
    Step 2: Go to ~ line 409
    Step 3: Replace the following:

PHP Code:
    } elseif ($products->fields['products_ean'] != '') {$ean $dom->createElement('g:ean');$ean->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['products_ean'])));$item->appendChild($ean);} } 
    with

PHP Code:
    } elseif ($products->fields['products_ean'] != '') {$ean $dom->createElement('g:ean');$ean->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['products_ean'])));$item->appendChild($ean);} else {$identifier_exists $dom->createElement('g:identifier_exists');$identifier_exists->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer('False')));$item->appendChild($identifier_exists);}} 
    Step4: Save the file.

You can verify that the feed is correct by viewing the xml source and searching for identifier_exists. Any product without UPC/ISBN/EAN should have this field set.

Enjoy!

Lev
    Code has not impact on my output xml. There is no EAN field and there is no EAN:False

before http://www.solarcamper.com.au/domain..._en_before.xml
    after http://www.solarcamper.com.au/domain...s_en_after.xml

===========================================
    I want to use this to value False on EAN(GTIN) and brand, and see if that helps my failing submission (rather than using attributes controller to add all of them).

Brand:
    PHP Code:
          if ($products->fields['manufacturers_name'] != '') {        $manufacturers_name $dom->createElement('g:brand');        $manufacturers_name->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer($products->fields['manufacturers_name'])));        $item->appendChild($manufacturers_name);      
    // same as above ?
    } else {$identifier_exists $dom->createElement('g:identifier_exists');$identifier_exists->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($this->google_base_xml_sanitizer('False')));$item->appendChild($identifier_exists);        } 

===========================================
    My Error: Insufficient product identifiers: Missing two out of three attributes [GTIN, brand, mpn]22 errors.

Google requires GTIN, I am hoping they see EAN as the same.

My MPN's are not missing but incorrect.

Google says: if the required data does not currently exist then the item may be submitted with an identifier_exists and a value of FALSE

if the data exists but is not submitted then that is grounds for disapproval or suspension at any time; invalid or self-assigned data is not allowed.

So because Brand and EAN probably exist but are not entered I may still get errors using value False, so maybe I do need to enter them but first I would like to test the false value without needing to add it in attributes controller if possible.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post
    Code has not impact on my output xml. There is no EAN field and there is no EAN:False
    I installed numinix product fields, and optional_fields\upc_isbn which has the EAN field. I can now add the EAN field directly to items but still no default false
    Last edited by vandiermen; 12 Sep 2014 at 09:37 PM.

Plugin Contributions

if anyone has made a numinix product field for brand, can you send it to me or post it here... Oh I forget: the Manufacturers (admin> catalog> Manufacturers) are used for brand... ignore this question.
    Last edited by vandiermen; 12 Sep 2014 at 09:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post
    I fixed it, what I did wrong was not follow the simple instructions of leviathan.
    "You will have to have the "UPC/ISBN/EAN" configuration option set to true in the google merchant configuration area"
    Sorry for posting.

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast