Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

The log file is:

[15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: fopen(/home/xxxx/public_html/catalog/module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 81
    [15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: filesize() [<a href='function.filesize'>function.filesize</a>]: stat failed for /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 82
    [15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 82
    [15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 83

Line 78-84 in google_base.php are
    78 // gets the Google Base Feeder version number from the Module Versions file
    79 function google_base_version() {
    80 $file = DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt';
    81 $handle = fopen($file, 'r');
    82 $version = fread($handle, filesize($file));
    83 fclose($handle);
    84 return trim($version);

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pappatho View Post
    The log file is:

[15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: fopen(/home/xxxx/public_html/catalog/module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 81
    [15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: filesize() [<a href='function.filesize'>function.filesize</a>]: stat failed for /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 82
    [15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 82
    [15-Mar-2013 12:52:09] PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 83

Line 78-84 in google_base.php are
    78 // gets the Google Base Feeder version number from the Module Versions file
    79 function google_base_version() {
    80 $file = DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt';
    81 $handle = fopen($file, 'r');
    82 $version = fread($handle, filesize($file));
    83 fclose($handle);
    84 return trim($version);
    The folder and file "/module_version/google_merchant_center_feeder.txt" are missing according to the log. check if they are really missing. If the are, create a folder "module_version", and an empty file google_merchant_center_feeder.txt. In the new file place the line "1.13.1", or whatever the version is (not really imprtant though).

Plugin Contributions

I think I have it working now. That file and folder was missing. Once I added that back it was erring out with products that had attributes. Looking into the log it appeared there were still issues with the Stock By Attribute add on I had tried to get working previously, but gave up on. I cleaned that up and the Merchant Center Feed seems to be working again. Thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Recently there has been an error with GMC, the feed still works and the products get to google and are accepted, but every time a feed is being made there is also a large error log consisting of only one error repeated about 2200 times.

The error is
    PHP Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 47 in XXXX/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 54

I compared the files on the server to the files on my computer, and against a newly downloaded GMC. As far as I can tell, there have been no changes to the files on the server.

Any idea of where I can look to solve this? It is not a big problem, just something which annoys me and makes extra log files which have to be deleted.

I think it is Google Merchant Center Feeder 1.14.4, zen cart 1.5.4, PHP 5.4.26, MySQL 5.5.41

Plugin Contributions

Hello. I've used this version of Google Merchant Center Feeder successfully with my last v153 store, and I've just upgraded to v154 and am having a strange issue with my feed. First, yesterday, when I clicked the button to create the feed, in the popup I just saw my homepage, and no feed was generated. This morning I tried again and this time it created the feed and I was also able to upload it to Google.

The items were processed successfully but with many warnings that make no sense. Basically it's listing a bunch of Unrecognized Attributes, but for all the attributes that it SHOULD recognize, such as MPN, size, condition, gender, etc., basically all the required attributes. I'm attaching a screenshot.

Any ideas, anyone else ever had this issue? Thanks for any info! Btw, I do seem to be having other issues with my admin since I switched my new site live, such as looking at a customer's order shows only the top third of the page, and at the top says "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." I'll be posting this issue somewhere else, but just wanted to mention there do seem to be some issues. On the test domain my admin wasn't doing it, it just started happening when I went live.

Thanks!Name:  merchant_center_feed.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  64.8 KB

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to make separate feeds for different categories without doing this all by hand?
    The categories we use don't match the google categories, and this makes making a specific campaign in adwords using the feed hard. At the moment all the products are in one campaign and we can't get them split the way we want them.
    Converting the store to match the google categories is not an option, because the store is too big, too many categories, products and products which are linked to multiple categories.

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, I found out how to use the product type to make several shopping campaigns.

Plugin Contributions

Just wanted to give an update that I fixed my above issue by completely uninstalling/reinstalling GMCF. Yaye!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOrchidCouture View Post
    Just wanted to give an update that I fixed my above issue by completely uninstalling/reinstalling GMCF. Yaye!
    So is it safe to install the latest version of GMCF for zen 1.5.4
    http://www.raunharman.com
    http://www.raunharman.net
    Website Development, E-Book Solutions & Handicraft Exports

Plugin Contributions

Dears,
    How to fix this error?

must have values for two out of the following attributes: gtin, brand, mpn. Please make sure to include this required attribute in your data feed.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    sunrise99
    we provide professional template with the lowest price for you.
    www.sunrisebook.com

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast