Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bug: Additional Images, 404 errors images googlebot

Deleted............
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Merchant Center Feeder for ZC v1.5.x

The free Google Product search is going by, by. Just another way for Google to make Billions off Businesses. No Offense to anyone.
    I'm not interested in paying for a ton of products to be included in their search results. Just another way to hurt the small business owner.

Google Shopping

First, we are starting to transition Google Product Search in the U.S. to a purely commercial model built on Product Listing Ads. This new product discovery experience will be called Google Shopping and the transition will be complete this fall. We believe that having a commercial relationship with merchants will encourage them to keep their product information fresh and up to date. Higher quality data—whether it’s accurate prices, the latest offers or product availability—should mean better shopping results for users, which in turn should create higher quality traffic for merchants.

We’re giving merchants a few months to transition to this new model, and we’re also offering some incentives:

• All merchants who create Product Listing Ads by August 15, 2012 will automatically receive a monthly credit for 10% of their total Product Listing Ad spend through the end of 2012; and
    • Existing Google Product Search merchants can receive $100 AdWords credit toward Product Listing Ads if they fill out a form before August 15, 2012.

To learn more and get started merchants can visit: www.google.com/ads/shopping

Ranking in Google Shopping, when the full transition is complete this fall, will be based on a combination of relevance and bid price--just like Product Listing Ads today. This will give merchants greater control over where their products appear on Google Shopping. Over time they will also have the opportunity to market special offers such as “30% off all refracting telescopes.”

In addition, merchants who want to stand out from the crowd can choose to participate in our new Google Trusted Stores program. Google Trusted Stores is a badge for e-commerce sites which gives users background on merchants—whatever their size—including ratings for on-time shipping and customer service. Google stands behind merchants that have earned the Google Trusted Stores badge with a $1,000 lifetime purchase protection guarantee per shopper.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    The free Google Product search is going by, by. Just another way for Google to make Billions off Businesses. No Offense to anyone.
    I'm not interested in paying for a ton of products to be included in their search results. Just another way to hurt the small business owner.
    WHAAAAT???? Oh man that is so screwed up. What a lame change.

Plugin Contributions

hi,

Im not sure what i did wrong!

when i click in the backend conf. then the google tab it comes up but it is totally blank
    then when i click tools and the google tab it cant find that page...

the thing that i think i messed up on is the boxes folder i didnt have a boxes folder so i just droped the whole boxes folder into
    my admin -> includes folder was that the right thing to do...
    I downloaded them all in the admin folder but the others i put the documents in the right folders (or else they would be duplicates..)

Can anyone help at all with any of the problems!

Plugin Contributions

Oh Bummer not, don't know what is like over the pond but most UK listings are from Ebay will they be signing up. can see there point in a way but paying just cause someone clicks on a link to your product (er don't think so) now if it was a yearly subscription maybe
    Last edited by discoverytdi; 3 Jul 2012 at 09:43 PM.
    What ever your doing remember to KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid )

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm using "Google Merchant Feeder" version 1.13.0. The URL it created in the XML <LINK> gives a 404 page not found.

Example:
    <link>http://www.mywebsite.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&amp;products_id=8982&amp;currency=USD</link>

Is there a way to use the product model in place of the products_id ? or some other fields that will make the URL work?

Thanks
    Kevin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    Hi,

I'm using "Google Merchant Feeder" version 1.13.0. The URL it created in the XML <LINK> gives a 404 page not found.

Example:
    <link>http://www.mywebsite.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&amp;products_id=8982&amp;currency=USD</link>

Is there a way to use the product model in place of the products_id ? or some other fields that will make the URL work?

Thanks
    Kevin
    I've discovered the issue with the LINK is the value amp;

Anyone know how to remove this from the creation of the Google Feeder?

Plugin Contributions

Couple of questions.

Is anyone getting any feedback at the Numiniz Forum. I posted a message a couple of days ago and I haven't gotten anything?

I installed a fresh install of GMC into a fresh clean install of ZC1.5.0. I have a very limited number of products in the store right now so it is easy to test.

When I run the feeder program it starts, starts to build the file, gets through 68 products and just quits. It doesn't write a file, it doesn't give any error codes, it doesnt write and error file. It just quits.

If I set up to do just one category, it parses through every product in the file and excludes every record with the message that it didn't meet user criteria.

I have wasted about 3 days trying to get this thing to work. Frustration is setting in especially since I cant get any feed back from the people that are supposed to be supporting it.

ANyone got any answers?

Plugin Contributions

Frustration is setting in especially since I cant get any feed back from the people that are supposed to be supporting it.
    Bear in mind it's free...they don't have to support it, but their forum is surprisingly neglected, not good publicity.

Are there no debug logs in your cache?
    Last edited by torvista; 1 Aug 2012 at 07:38 AM.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Bear in mind it's free...they don't have to support it, but their forum is surprisingly neglected, not good publicity.

Are there no debug logs in your cache?
    None. It simply ceases to run as far as I can tell.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast