Plugin Contributions

Default Share Your Purchase - Support Thread

This module will create three simple tabs on Checkout Success page. Each tabs has the list of products (name and image) that the customer purchased and the Button to Share (Recommend, Tweet and +1)

Example :

You can download it in contribution add-on page : http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=2095

For further instruction please follow this link : http://www.samuelsena.com/zen-cart-share-your-purchase

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Share Your Purchase - Support Thread

I love this concept and I'm very surprised no one else has another mod for it, or has commented on this mod.

Everything seems to be working but the actual share buttons are not visible. I can see the product image and title, and the tabs switch fine, but no social media buttons under any of the tabs.

Any idea what's happening?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swamyg1 View Post
    I love this concept and I'm very surprised no one else has another mod for it, or has commented on this mod.

Everything seems to be working but the actual share buttons are not visible. I can see the product image and title, and the tabs switch fine, but no social media buttons under any of the tabs.

Any idea what's happening?
    Hi,
    Nice to hear a good feedback.
    Anyway, I will update the module and add multilanguage support and maybe change it as a pop-up.

It's weird that the social button not showing. Could you point me to your site, so I can take a look at it.

Plugin Contributions

any plans to integrate a system to give future discounts for customers who share?

Also where would i place the code if i want it to be displayed before the "Please notify me of updates to these products" section

Here is an SDk for ShareYourCart which is available for other eCommerce platforms if anyone is interested to develop one for zen cart

http://developers.shareyourcart.com/

Live demo here http://www.shareyourcart.com/
    Last edited by ShopVille; 30 Oct 2013 at 09:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I have the tabs showing, but the product information is not there. Any help?

Screenshot

Plugin Contributions

Figured it out. When I copied the code from the install.txt, it didn't copy correctly. I went into the actual tpl_checkout_success_default.php file from the package and copied the code from there. It works properly now. :)

Quote Originally Posted by abcisme View Post
    I have the tabs showing, but the product information is not there. Any help?

Screenshot