Plugin Contributions

Default how to remove Congratulations! You have successfully installed ...?

I don't know how to remove "Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution." Please can anybody tell me about that?

Default Re: how to remove Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-C

Follow the instructions on this page:

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=129
    Paul
    http://www.my-pet-shop.co.uk
    Remember that there is always someone worse off than you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how to remove Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-C

Quote Originally Posted by Paul...the...first View Post
    Follow the instructions on this page:

I mean this is in joomla. I don't see "Template" Can you tell me where it is?

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am in need of help, I just just downloaded the new version of zen cart and am a beginner.

I have checked forums and looked over various tutorials such as
    alot.
    I need to get rid of the "Congratulations " greeting and also the "Sales message goes here". I have gor rid of all of the other banners via the borders settings. I have accessed the main page pdp and put my own message there too but have these two left.

I have done a search in Tools-Developing tools Kit and then did a search for "Congratulations" and I FOund it!!!
    /home/presh643/public_html/includes/languages/english/index.php

Line #51 : define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution.');

Line #55 : define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution.');

and then
    home/presh643/public_html/includes/languages/english/classic/header.php

Line #21 : define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', '<h1>Sales Message Goes Here</h1>');
    [/B][/B]

Ok what I do not understand is how do I edit it? DO I have to open another program to change the wording as I cant change it in the search section. ... Please I need help. I understand I just need to change the wording in the <> but how !!! Presh.

Plugin Contributions

Ok so I need to maybe get the text and paste it into notepad, change what I want and then upload it back to the server,..... Is that right ... If so HOW do I upload it ack to the server !! :) Sorry beginner...

Plugin Contributions

If so HOW do I upload it back to the server
    For uploading and downloading files, you need and FTP client - FileZilla is a good free one. ( I would suggest Googling for how to use and FTP client)
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

[FONT="Courier New"]Hi , I have been removing banners in my header php file,
    when with just one click my whole front page vanished, in fact so did my product page.

Can you help, its given me a terrible fright!!!

my address is www.shop.greencapstone.com

I would really appreciate the advice.

Thanks

Joseph[/FONT]