Re: Need URL to Admin to Integrate with Stamps.com
I think I can help. The desktop app is needing the path to your shopping cart, NOT your admin folder during the batch setup.
Have you downloaded the Stamps.com files which must be edited and FTP'd to your cart root folder, NOT your admin folder?
The zsettings.php file must have the following 2 edits made.
define("SHIPPING_ACCESS_TOKEN","YOUR ACCESS TOKEN GOES BETWEEN THE DOUBLE QUOTE MARKS"); // See steps above to set this -- REQUIRED !
define("ZENCART_ADMIN_DIRECTORY","YOUR_ADMIN_DIRECTORY_NAME"); // = /YOUR_ADMIN_DIRECTORY_NAME/
In the Desktop application:
- once logged in
- click the "Batch" tab
- then, click the "Manage" tab just to the right of the "Refresh" tab
- A popup window will open.
- Click "New"
- Click "zen cart"
- Click "Next"
- When you have completed steps 1 - 4, which included editing the zsettings.php file, click "My WebStore is Configured"
- Next screen:
- Enter your webstore name,
- enter your webstore url using the example as shown in the datafield ie: https://www.YOURDOMAINNAME.com,
- copy/paste your "TOKEN"
- Click "Next"
- Follow the remaining windows. You will be able to select "Send email shipping confirmation to customer" and "Hide Postage paid from customer", etc
You're done. Just wait for the Stamps.com servers to update. You might want to set the hours per download to 24 from 100. Anything higher than 24 will cause the Stamps.com server to download orders from 4 days in the past to 1 day into the future on EVERY update.
Last edited by RixStix; 5 Apr 2012 at 12:05 AM.
ChainWeavers (dot) com